Chapter 41

(Song: Seekae - Test & recognise (flume re-work))
-
Jonathan
-
"Hey Jon! I just realized something. Ever since you made eye contact with that boy back then in Canada when we were kids, your eyes haven't changed back to their normal dark blue." Jazmine told me as I did my homework on the dining table with a serious face.

"Which boy? You mean the chubby one or the Asian one?" I asked her which made her punch my shoulder. "Don't say that! You could hurt their feelings even if they're not around! But... I mean the sad Canasian boy." She told me.

"Well he caught my interest, he actually has the same personality like me, only a bit more dead looking than me." I told her, looking over at her electrifying blue eyes that were less sparkly than mine.

We heard the door open and our father walked in with his clothing painted red with blood and holding a bag filled with cash. "Welcome home dad! I made spaghetti!" Jazmine told him all happy which made him chuckle and ruffle her brown hair.

"Oh really? Then I'm sure it will taste wonderful. How was school Jon?" He then asked me which made me tense up a bit and then sighed. "I beat up Luke after school, he got in my nerves." I said like if it didn't really matter. "What did he do this time?" He asked me. "He turned his back against me again because one of the guys asked him if he was my friend, but he said no and that who would even want to be friends with a psycho like me." I told him, looking back down at my homework which I finished.

"Hm, didn't that happen last time when you were 5?" He asked me a bit unsure.

"Yep."

He sighed and grabbed the plates, helping my sister with placing the food on them. I looked over at the both of them and a slight dark flash appeared in my vision, seeing my sister on the floor with a bullet hole on her head and my dad being covered in glass shards with blood all over him. Then it went back to normal with both of them still being alive and putting the three plates of spaghetti on the table.

My eyes widened, sitting up slowly. The clock showed 8:49 pm, realizing I slept the whole day right after Bryce gave me a... blowjob.

I grip my hair and look down at myself, seeing a bit of semen on my shirt and the bedsheets. "What have I done..." I mumbled softly as I got up and undressed myself, putting on a new clean shirt, my warm blue hoodie, skinny jeans, and black shoes.

I looked at myself on the mirror which had my mask hanging on the edge. "Disgusting." I mumbled as I grabbed both my mask and a small box of cigars. My eyes weren't the normal shiny blue anymore, they were now a dull and empty ones just like in the past.

Then I head outside with my hood up and hanging my head low with a cigarette already in between my lips and lighten up. My mask was on but it was lifted up slightly, only showing my lips.

It was raining hard and the clouds covered the full dark sky above me. I hope Evan is in a much happier place than this, but I do want him back. Soon I arrived at the park and sigh, puffing out a huge cloud of smoke. I sat down against a tree and kept smoking, using the leaves and the branches to give me cover.

"You seem sad."

I look up seeing Anthony, Evan's childhood friend, standing there with a umbrella. "Fuck off..." I mumbled puffing out more smoke. "Hey, I was just trying to help." He said, raising his free hand up in defense as if he did nothing wrong.

"You don't mind if I ask you a few questions? I work for the FBI." He asked me, showing me his badge. My eyes widened not knowing that he worked for the FBI. I sigh and said, "Ask away."

"What's your name or nickname?"

"H2O Delirious."

"Have a small gang of some sort?"

"Yes."

"How many members?"

"Seven."

"Are you an acquaintance of Vanoss?"

I got tense for a second mentioning Evan's nickname. What does this bitch want him for? "You're quite quiet. I'll take it as a yes." He told me with a slight smile. "What's with all of these questions?" I asked dead serious.

"We've been watching Vanoss and made a deal with him to take down this mafia which are called The Nightclub. His dad is the mafia boss of that group and his uncle is the second hand in command while his mom is just there, being forced to be married to his father." He told me which surprised me.

"How long have you been watching him?"

"For a long time until he went missing." He smirked knowing he has a trick in his sleeve. "So Jon, how are you feeling about Evan being dead?" He asked me, mentioning my name.

"You fucking bitch...you're so lucky that I can't hurt you." I growled, immediately getting up and glaring daggers at him. He chuckled softly and let out a sigh of relief.

"Lets make a deal Jon. You go and take down Nightclub with a bit of our help. Then you get Evan's body back as your reward, along with all your criminal records including your friends to get destroyed. How's that sound?" He told me stretching his hand out for me to shake it.

"Why do I need to take that mafia down?"

"Because they were the ones that killed him. By the way, don't trust Bryce. He doesn't seem trustworthy." He told me dead serious. I thought about it for a second knowing that it will be hard to kill this guys for good, but this could mean I could get revenge for killing my Evybear.

"Deal." I took his hands and shook it with a slight grin.