Chapter IV- Fault

Reaper's P.O.V

"OUCH!!" I yelped in pain. Geno kept pulling my cheeks while everyone tried to stop him. His eyesocket twitched as he let go. "Owwww....." I groaned. "Suffer pal, suffer" Geno said while walking away. "Hey!" I yelled following him. Everyone else did. He kept walking. I ran and grabbed his wrist. "Where are you going?!" I asked. He turned to face me. "Wherever your not" he replied coldly. Ouch, cold. We kept following him. Life was standing there with wide eyes. Her paws covering her mouth. "H-how? This can't be, I hid this forest well" Life asked in mere shock. Geno kneeled in front of her. I wonder why.....

Geno's P.O.V

I kneeled in front of her, bowing my head respectfully. "I'm so sorry, its my fault..." I admitted sadly. "Rose, what are you talking about?" Life asked. "I, I didn't know I was being followed, they were around when the meeting started......I opened a portal to go here, I don't know how they teleported here, this place is completely unknown to them...." I said sullenly. "Oh simple, I well, may or may not have seen this area and Life in it. I just never told anyone" Reaper said nervously.

"Y-you found m-me? W-why didn't you j-just tell Asgore?" Life asked. "Eh, I liked seeing you happy" Reaper replied. Why, why did I feel something in my soul? It was not a nice feeling. "Oh, that means I have no choice??" Life said unsurely while tilting her head. She winked at me. I got up and smiled. "Heh, I guess we have no choice" I said smiling brightly. I snapped my fingers and we teleported....

Reaper's P.O.V

I saw a flash of light and they were gone, indicating that they teleported. "Dammit Geno! Stop teleporting!" I groaned annoyed. I like Geno, he's protective sure but he has a sweet side, kind and caring. A bit motherly too, he's kinda cute too. Wait....... I did not just think that. I-I.....wow, I must have some issues. I want to see him but, where is he?? Lets try his forest.......

Geno's P.O.V

Phew, that was close. "Rose, don't blame yourself, he just happened to have teleported there. Don't worry, I'm not upset or angry, I happy, because you are so loyal to me" Life explained. I smiled. "Thank you my goddess but you better leave because he might come here" I opened a portal for them. "That portal leads to a secret place as I've known it for years" I explained as they stepped through. Once they were gone I closed the portal. I saw light flash and there stood King Asgore and his group....

Time skip~

"Where is she?!" Asgore yelled. I'm currently in the throne room, kneeled before Asgore and tied up(hands only), Undyne smirked at me. "I ain't tellin ya, you have no right to make me tell you where she is" I said with a cold face. "Death! Take care of him till he tells you where Life is!" Asgore announced. I growled as Reaper tugged the rope that kept my hands in place. Dammit, why him. "C'mon love" Reaper said smirking as he tugged me to his room.

He sat me down on his bed as he sat in his chair. "Can you-" I was cut off. "Untie you? Nah, you'll escape besides, I like being the on in control" Reaper said his grin widening. Fuck. "Asshole" I muttered. "So, gonna tell me or are we going to do this the hard way?" Reaper asked. "I ain't tellin ya, no way in hell so fuck off" I growled turning away.

"Fine then, the hard way is what I wanted you to choose~" Reaper said, his voice husky and seductive. Is he trying to seduce me. He stood up and pulled the rope hard, I fell over from the sudden strength and landed on something soft. I thought it was a pillow or something but then it chuckled. "Falling for me aren't you?" Reaper smirked. I blushed red and blue. Fuck. He got me..........