Chapter XI- Chara

Geno's P.O.V

I saw Chara. "WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" I yelled. "Well, I was originally looking for you but came across Reaper" she spoke with her dark voice. My eyesockets widened even more. "Where did you take him?" I asked sternly. "I'm not telling you, I came here to do some business about you" she said walking closer. I stepped back. "You must be Life's faithful apprentice of some sort, so important that she let you take her place" Chara smirked. 'She doesn't know about the cycle' I thought.

"Yeah, I am her apprentice" I lied but it sounded like the truth. "Perfect, I can kill you then everything will be over" she darkly spoke. She took out her scythe, or should I say, Reaper's scythe. "Over? You mean the balance? As well as the world?" I asked. "Smart aren't you? Thats why Reaper probably likes you" she inched closer. At the mention of Reaper's name it made my heart leap. "Where is Reaper?" I growled.

"Fine, if you really want to know, he is where I found Life" she gripped her scythe tighter. She swung it the minute I snapped my fingers.

I teleported.

I looked around and saw Reaper being held by vines. Those vines suck out your energy. "Reaper!" I yelped. I ran over to the vines and made them let him go. Reaper fell to the ground limp. I flipped him over. He lookee tired. I quickly transferred some energy into him. He woke up in a bolt. "Gah!" He yelped sitting up. I hugged him tightly. "Geno? Geno!" Reaper hugged back.

"I thought you died...." I cried. Tears fell down my face. Reaper pulled me away and wiped the tears of my face. "Hey, don't cry, I'm okay thanks to you" Reaper smiled. I clinked my teeth with his. He kissed back. "Ahem, how did you know he was here?" A voice spoke. I pulled away blushing. "Well, I hid Life here" I said with a blushing face. "Fine but killing you would be easy" she teleported behind me and attacked......

It was a direct hit.....

I fell towards Reaper. "Hah! Easy! You are so pathetic!" She snickered. Reaper ran towards her and reaped her. I was breathing heavily. Everything hurt....

Reaper's P.O.V

I reaped Chara and held Geno. "Geno please, stay with me" I begged. "Fauna....." Geno spoke. "No, you are not dying! Geno please I...." I hugged him tightly, I cried. It hurt to know the one I loved was going to die. A warm glow filled my palms. My eyesockets widened. The glow was green. Healing magic. I healed Geno. It wasn't enough. Geno was already dusting but slowly. I picked him up and teleported.

I was in the throne room. Asgore was on his chair. "Asgore! Anyone! Help Geno!" I pleaded. I fell to my knees. They all turned towards me. Tears wouldn't stop. I sobbed and held Geno close.

Alphys: Sans! W-what h-happened!?

Reaper: Chara, she attacked him! Please you have to do something!

Gaster: I can't heal him, my magic isn't strong in healing. Only Life can.

I heard a portal open. I turned. The guardians. They ran towards me and healed Geno. "He will be fine" one of them spoke. Geno stopped dusting and the dust reversed. Geno was back to normal and his eyesockets shot open. He instantly sat up and looked around. I smiled. I kissed Geno. Everyone gasped. He kissed back. We were in pure bliss..