Chapter VII- Worthy

Geno's P.O.V

I was looking for a book in Reaper's bookshelf that wasn't greek. "Does he seriously only have greek books?" I asked myself. "Well yeah, I mean, I like reading the mythology" someone spoke from behind. "Gah!" I yelped as I jumped up in alarm startled and shocked. "Reaper! What the hell?!" I yelled. "Heh sorry, I was enjoying the view" Reaper replied with a smirk. "Fuck off" I retort sitting down on his bed while hugging my cat. I named him Kuroki-san because he looks japanese.

"Anyways, I didn't only just come here to startle you and look at your ass even though I enjoy it, I came to bring you to Asgore" Reaper said calmly. "Well tell him that I ain't speaking to him about Life" I replied eyes narrowed. "Well too bad" Reaper said, walking over and grabbing my scarf. I was pulled away from the bed but I still gripped onto Kuroki-san. He dragged me all the way in front of Asgore's throne. He sat in his throne as well.

I forgot these gods and goddesses were all high and mighty. I see and empty throne next to Asgore. Life's  throne. They all rule in harmony. Frisk, the goddess of mercy, looks at me with a smile. Undyne, the goddess of war, looks at me with a sharp teeth grin. Alphys, goddess of knowledge, shyly looks away. Gaster, god of magic, frowns at me. The two gods of death, smiles at me. Asgore, the king of all gods, has a warm smile.

I sense his deep desperation. "I'm not telling you where Life is" I said straightfowardly.

Asgore: Please! We need to know!

Undyne: WHY DO YOU ALWAYS ACT LIKE THIS?!

Alphys: Undyne! P-please! C-calm        d-down!

Papyrus: PLEASE GENO! WE MUST KNOW!

Reaper: Guys, you have to calm down

Frisk: I agree with Sans, Geno, is the place she's hiding important?

Geno: It is important, important and great, if she were around she would find her! I can't risk Life getting reaped or killed! If she's gone then-......

Asgore: Then the balance is gone, yes we know

Geno: Its not just that, yes the balance will be gone for-...........

Undyne: For?

Geno: ............

Reaper: Does this have anything to do with what you told me?

Geno: *Nods* I can't say anymore, the information on where she lives is too great......it will risk lives, I can't tell you....

Papyrus: BUT I THE GREAT PAPYRUS SHOULD BE WORTHY OF THAT GREAT INFORMATION!!

I trembled.

Papyrus: GENO! YOU CAN TELL ME! I AM GREAT AND WORTHY!!

Geno: YOU ARE NOT WORTHY ENOUGH!!

Reaper: Geno-

Geno: THE ONES WHO ARE WORTHY ARE THE ONES WHO SERVE LIFE!! THE GUARDIANS SHE CHOSE!! THE ONES WHO ARE WORTHY WILL SERVE HER TILL THEIR FINAL BREATH!! WOULD DIE FOR HER!!

Everyone silenced. "I am not risking that important information" I angrily replied walking away. I was angry till I heard the wind.

"ROSE!! LIFE IS DEAD!!"

"Thats.......thats Fauna's voice! No no no no!! She can't be!! How?!" I yelled out. "Geno?" Reaper said unsurely. "HOW DID SHE FIND OUT?! SHE! SHE'S GONE!!" I yelled with tears streaming down my face. I fell to my knees. "Life.......she's gone...." I muttered. A hand touched my shoulder. I flinched and turned to face the person, it was Reaper. "Geno, what happened?" Reaper asked worriedly. I stood up and wiped the tears. I turned to Asgore with a stone cold face. "Life is no longer in existence, she is only a mere dust that travels through the wind. Life is no longer with us....." I spoke sullenly.

"Who is next?" I asked the wind. They looked at me like I was crazy. I got an answer.

"Rose, its you"

I froze. "Pansy, are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes Rose, she said so"

I twitched. "Oh no no no! I can't!" I said giving hand gestures.

"Sorry Rose, but she said you"

I panicked then I heard her sweet, motherly voice. "Rose, its your turn, you are Life" she spoke. I calmed and took a deep breath. I faced them. "I need to explain this to you before I say the news" I said calmly. "Okay?" Asgore said unsurely. I nodded..............