Chapter X- Death's Flower

Reaper's P.O.V

Why does he have that flower? Strange. I heard some yawning as I felt the blanket move. "Hey Reaper, morning" Geno slurred. He yawned again. I turned to him with a raised brow. "Why do you have my flower?" I asked pointing to the white lily. "Huh? Your flower?" He asked looking over to where I was pointing. "Ohhhhh, Heh yeah, I like its nature, how funny it is, its white petals is a symbol of its purity while Death is dark and mysterious. I guess how different and how they were opposites intrested me. They are like Yin and Yang, just like you and me" Geno spoke gently. He rose from the bed and went to the bathroom.

He explained that quite well. I didn't want to destroy the flower but its really pretty. Geno came back out, he had a blush on his face. Oh Geno~ I wonder what's going on in that pretty skull of yours~

Geno's P.O.V

I just thought about kissing Reaper!! Ahhhhhhh!! No! No! And more no! We can't kiss. We're opposites.........besides even if I want to, he might not like me. Sigh. I really fell for him didn't I-

"GENO!!" A voice snapped me out of my thoughts. "Y-yeah?" I asked Reaper. "What are you thinking in that mind of yours? I've been calling you for five minutes! Also! Why are you blushing?" Reaper asked. I blushed harder. "What are you thinking~?" Reaper asked smirking. "I-I.........I c-can't t-tell you! You w-wouldn't unders-stand!" I stuttered. "Oh~ Now I really want to know~" Reaper spoke huskily leaning closer.

I couldn't handle this anymore. I leaned in quick and clinked my teeth with his. He definetely didn't expect that because his wide eyes showed shock. I pulled away covering my teeth. "I-I.........I'm sorry!" I apologized. I wanted to teleport away so I almost snapped my fingers when he spoke. "Geno! Wai-" he was cut off since I snapped my fingers for teleportation...

Reaper's P.O.V

"Geno! Wai-" I was cut off as he's gone. "Geno, I-I, I enjoyed that. It felt so nice and right, I want to kiss him again but, he's gone...." I spoke sullenly. "Geno, wherever you are, I like you back" I spoke aloud.

Geno's P.O.V

"And I just kissed him! Just like that! I can't even believe myself right now! Hhhhhh!" I covered my face with my hands.

Fauna: Our Rose is growing up! *pretends to be crying*

Pansy: Out of all you chose him!

Gaia: I think its sweet

Tulip: I agree with Fauna, Rose your growing up!

Geno: Hey! I'm older than all of you!

Gaia: Heh, and you teleported away the minute you clinked teeth with him.

Tulip: Someone's a shy person~

Geno: *blushes harder* Shut up!!

Fauna: Hehe, so what are you gonna do?

Geno: I have to think about it, he might hate me after that *tears up* I don't want him to hate me.

Gaia: Its fine, he won't hate you

Geno: You think so?

Pansy: He likes you back, its obvious, thats why he flirted with you.

Geno: Thanks guys *snaps fingers*

I teleported away. I was back at my room. Reaper isn't here? Where is he?

"Looking for someone?"

That voice. My eyesockets widened. I turned around and saw.................

Comment down below to tell me who you think it is.