Chapter XVII- Pregnant

Geno's P.O.V

I woke up as sore as hell. I turned my head to see Reaper nuzzling into my neck. His arms were wrapped around me like I'm a plush toy. I didn't want to move because, One, I'm sore as hell and it'll fucking hurt when I get up and Two, because I don't want to wake him and I'm comfortable in this position. I'll just get back to sleep. I closed my eyes and drifted off into the darkness......

Reaper's P.O.V

I woke up and the first thing I saw was a mark on Geno's neck. Heh. I moved away and unwrapped my arms from Geno. I got up and was about to walk to the bathroom until Geno grabbed my hands and pulled me down. That sudden action surprised me. I fell on the bed. "Don't go......" Geno muttered as he hugged me. I noticed he was bare and so was I. He's hugging me.

I blushed. I didn't want to move. Geno laid his skull on my ribs. I knew he wasn't comfortable. I placed a pillow under his skull. He was snoring softly. Cute. I saw his one eye open. He blushed when we made eye contact. He immediately scrambled off me. "S-sorry!" He stuttered. "Heh, its okay Gen" I stood up from the bed....

Geno's P.O.V

I covered my one eyesocket. "Reaper!" I exclaimed. I was blushing profusely. "C'mon Gen~ We're a married couple~ let's take a shower together~" I could tell that Reaper smirked. "I k-know we're a married   c-couple!" I exclaimed uncovering my eyesocket. "C'mon~" Reaper grabbed my arm. "Fine! But you better not fuck me in the shower!" I yelled. Reaper smirked even wider. We went to the shower and made the water warm.

Timeskip Because I'm Too Lazy To Detail~

I came out of the bathroom and started wearing my shirt. Reaper started wearing his cloak. I smiled. I was truly happy. I put on my shorts and my jacket. "Ready Reaper?" I asked smiling. "Yeah" Reaper replied. I was about to leave until I felt my stomach churn. I ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. Reaper rushed over and patted my back. "Rose! Are you okay!?" Reaper asked concerned.

I finished and felt very weak and nauseous. I knew something was wrong. I had to see Pansy. "I-I....h-have to s-see.....Pansy" I muttered. "Okay" Reaper nodded. He carried me bridal style and we checked out. Reaper teleported us to our house. Yeah, we have a house. Reaper ran to the phone and called Pansy. She instantly teleported over and the others appeared.

Pansy: Geno, I heard and, I might know what is wrong.

Fauna, Tulip and Gaia: You know?!

Reaper: What's wrong?

Pansy: Reaper, get out of the room, I have to check under Rose's shirt

Reaper: Nah, I'll stay here~

Geno: Reaper!

Reaper: Fine, but only for you love.

Reaper stepped to the other room and Pansy lifted my shirt.

Pansy: Called it!

Fauna, Tulip and Gaia: *Gasp* No way!

Reaper: *Distant shout* What is it!?

Geno: Pansy, what is it?

Pansy: Geno, your pregnant

Geno:...........WHAT?!

Reaper: Geno! Whats wrong?!

Reaper rushed in.

Geno: I'm, I'm p-pregnant

Reaper:.........I can't believe it...........YES YES YES!!!!

Geno: Yes?

Reaper: I'm going to be a father!!

Everyone except Geno and Reaper: Congrats guys! Bye!

They teleported away. I stood up and hugged Reaper. "I'm so happy!!" Reaper had happy tears. I smiled. "Me too" I was really excited to be a parent. I'm ready...............