Chapter XIII- A Picnic

Geno's P.O.V

We were strolling around the park. It was lovely and the stars were shining brightly. Reaper looked nervous. "Hun, are you okay?" I asked concerned. "Y-yeah Gen, I'm f-fine its just I-I'm nervous since this i-is our f-first date" Reaper admitted. "Aww Reap, its okay! I'm excited" I smiled warmly. He smiled back, his shoulders relaxed. We went to Waterfall. I saw a sweet picnic with a glass version of flowers.

It glittered in the light. I turned to Death. "How did you get glass flowers?" I asked curiously. "Well, Life, the goddess you served, my old time friend, knew that I couldn't touch a living thing so she made me a glass version of my flower. I asked her for more since it was nice and I used them for our date" Reaper explained. He opened the basket and took out sandwiches. He gave me one. I ate it happily.

We watched the gems from above glitter. It seems that I gave off a glow. This is funny, how Life and Death is on a date. I giggled. "Rose~ what are you thinking in that pretty little skull of yours~?" Reaper asked smirking. I smiled. "I'm just thinking how funny it is that Life and Death are on a date together" I sighed peacefully. "Well, it is pretty funny" Reaper chuckled.

"Reaper, when do you want to have children?" I asked. "It can be from either before or after marriage~" Reaper smirked. I smiled. "Well then, when do you want to start a family~?" I smirked. Reaper blushed and his grin widened. "Right here, right now~" Reaper tackled me and we both fell on the ground. We laughed. "Reaper! At home please" I chuckled. "All right all right" Reaper smirked.

I smiled and gave him a kiss. He kissed back. We continued eating happily but little did we know that others were watching us.............

Asgore's P.O.V

They are on a date?? How? Thats odd. "Ruoy ytsejaM, woh era ouy gnikat siht?" Gaster asked. "I'm taking this weirdly Dings" I replied tilting my head in confusion. "T-this i-is good! T-they're r-relations-ship is h-healthy!" Alphys smiled. They laughed. "Si Snas Gnihgual?" Gaster asked in shock. I nodded. He looked at Geno. "Siht si egnarts" Gaster muttered rubbing his chin. I scratched my beard in thought. "Why would he go out with Geno?" I spoke aloud.

"Because they're in love"

A calm familiar  voice spoke. It was too familiar. We turned around to see a spirit version of Life. "Life? Life! Your here!" I exclaimed happily. I was about to hug her but she held her hand out. "Do not touch me, I'm still upset and I'm still a spirit" Life sternfully looked at me. I shruddered. "Mom!" Frisk cheered. Life went over to Frisk and tried to hug her but her arms went through Frisk. "I'm a spirit so I can't touch gods or mortals anymore, I'm like a lost soul" Life explained.

Frisk smiled though. "I still love you mom!" Frisk giggled. Life smiled sadly at Frisk. "Ahem, so what about them being in love?" I asked Life. Life smiled. "You don't see it? Their souls beat at the same pace, their smiles genuine? They care deeply for eachother, the look they're giving eachother is love. They would die for eachother, this love is stronger than I thought. Even though they are Life and Death, they go along with eachother very well and nicely" Life gave a heartfelt smile.

"Why are you guys watching us?"

That voice, that deep familiar voice. "Shoot!" I yelped. I turned to face Sans, he had a look of confusion. One of his non-existent eyebrow raise as in asking us a question. "Ehehehehe.....we can explain???" I said unsurely. "Are you sure about that?" Reaper asked again. I laughed nervously. Shoot..........