Chapter XIV- Marry Me?

Geno's P.O.V

Geno: So why were you spying on us?

Asgore: We weren't spying!

Reaper: So stalking then?

PAPYRUS: NO! WE WERE JUST CURIOUS ON HOW LIFE AND DEATH WERE ON A DATE!!

I sighed and snapped my fingers. They all fell through the portal. I went to the picnic and continued eating. "Where did you send them?" Reaper asked. "Home of course" I gently smiled and continued eating. Reaper coughed. I looked at him to meet the biggest shock of my life.

Reaper was on one knee holding a velvety red box with a ruby ring inside. I was shocked.

"Geno, my lovely Rose, I know we've only known eachother for a few weeks but I love and care for you so much that I'd die for you. Geno, will you make me the happiest skeleton on Earth and Marry Me?" Reaper asked nervously and blushing.

I was crying happy tears. "YES YES YES!!" I cried and passionately kissed Reaper. Reaper kissed back. He slid on the ring.

 He slid on the ring

It was beautiful. "Ya know Rose, I was kinda worried since you cried" Reaper admitted. I giggled. "Well I was pretty happy and surprised" I admitted. We both chuckled. "Lets tell the others!!" I exclaimed excitedly. "Okay but let me finish my food first" Reaper smiled and ate his food. I giggled and sat down, I drank some juice. "Hey wait, when's the wedding?" I asked Reaper. "I honestly have no idea" Reaper admitted while rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. "How about in a week or so?" I asked. "Sounds good love~" Reaper smirked and I leaned my head on his shoulder.

Timeskip~

Undyne: YOU GOT ENGAGED?! WE HAVE TO GO FIND YOU A WEDDING DRESS!!

Geno: Wait, right now?

Undyne: HELL YEAH RIGHT NOW!!!

Geno: Woah!!

Undyne dragged my arm.

Alphys: W-wait for m-me!

Timeskip~

We were at the wedding section in the dress shop.

Shop Lady: So, found anything you like?

Geno: I like this one *Holds up a dress*

Undyne: That fits your style!

I went to the changing room and tried it on. It was gorgeous. The top of the dress was red and it turned white at waist. It had 4 layers. The white part of the dress had red roses on it. I went out and they squealed.

Alphys: T-that dress i-is perf-fect!

Undyne: We'll take it!!

We went to the counter and the cashier lady checked the price.

Cashier: That'll be 1577g

Undyne and Alphys: What?!

Geno: Okay, here you go! *pays 1577g*
Cashier: Thank you! Have a nice day!

We walked out and looked around a bit more. After a while we decided to go home. I teleported us and we parted ways. I found the perfect dress! I can't wait for the wedding! I also better start writing my vows..................