Curiosity Killed the Cat.

"Why did I need your blood?" I ask, so many more questions were racing through my head. Camille left she didn't like what Klaus was doing, but he was right. I did want to know the truth.

"My blood is what saved you. You see, I'm immortal my blood can heal almost anything." Niklaus replies, I was still trying to process this.

"So does that mean since vampires are real witches, wolves, and demons are real?" I ask, kind of getting fascinated my this. He nods his head. "Tell me how your truly feeling."

"I'm fascinated that the supernatural is real, but I'm also a little afraid to be in this room with you right now. Also I'm really freaked out by how I'm telling you this." It was like I couldn't control what my mouth was saying. I just told him the truth without wanting to.

"That's because I'm compelling you. I'm making you tell me the truth." He replies, and now if he asks me again I'd tell him I'm afraid.

"Well thank you for saving me. I think I'm gonna go back to Camille's place." I declare, moving to covers off of me. Klaus grabs my hand stopping me.

"You are not going to be afraid, you are not going to tell anyone what you've seen and heard. Your also going to forget what I am." I look down at our hands and realize he was holding mine.

"Klaus, where's Cami?" I ask, removing my hand from his. I was a little confused why I was in this bed or this house.

"Right downstairs, follow me." He says standing up. I also stand up and follow him. This house is amazing, it was so big. Walking down open stairs I see Cami with someone else.

"Kaylee, are you okay?" She asks, rushing towards me. I was a little confused on why she was so worried.

"Yea, why wouldn't I be okay?" I ask her, and I see her look over at Niklaus.

"No reason, let's just go back to mine." Before I could say anything else she basically ushered me out of the beautiful home Niklaus had.

    "Why was I in Niklaus house?" I ask her once we finally got back to her apartment.

"When you were walking home last night you fainted, he found you, and took you back to his." She replies not looking at me. That still didn't really make any sense but I let it go.

  "What time do I work tonight?" I ask her, clearly forgetting more things than last night.

"You don't have to work tonight if you don't want to. You can take a break." Camille suggests.

"No I'm fine, besides if your concerned you'll be working tonight too." I make known, and Cami finally looks at me.

"Fine, but if your not feeling well just tell me and you can leave." I nod my head agreeing with her. "We work at 4." I look at the clock on the microwave and it was 3:30. I get ready since I had nothing else to do.

     Work went by smoothly, Cami was still worried about me. I was still concerned on what actually happen, because people don't faint often. I mean I'm healthy,  so I should not be fainting.

     "What's the real reason I was at your house today?" I was behind Niklaus who was looking at some other paintings in the town. He turns around and looks at me.

"Didn't Camille tell you?" He asks, and I shake my head. I walk over to him, standing in front of him. He was a full head taller than me.

"She told me I fainted and you took me to your house. I'm a healthy person and healthy people don't faint." I declare, and he smiles at me.

"Curiosity killed the cat you know." Now I know they're hiding something from me.

"But satisfaction brought it back." I quickly reply, giving him my own little smirk. He walks up towards me and looks deep into my eyes.

"You'll stop being curious." I blink and realize I was talking to Niklaus.

"Where did you come from?" I ask, completely confused on why I was with him. Wasn't I just at work?

"Walk with me." He demands, I find my legs moving without me thinking about it. "Tell me about yourself."

"Well my Dad was abusive, my mom is dead because of him." Why am I telling him this? "I'm living with Camille, working at the bar because I have no money. I didn't go to college my family couldn't afford it." I stop myself taken aback by what I was telling him. "Why am I telling you this?"

"Because I'm compelling you to." He replies smoothly. Compelling me? What is he talking about?

"I don't trust you though." I declare, I don't trust anyone. He stops walking and looks at me in the eyes.

"Forget this conversation, go back to your apartment with Camille." He demands, and I turn around and start to walk.