Gotta Be More Careful.

"I better get going." I declare, standing up. I did not feel safe to be here with him anymore.

"You still are afraid. You don't have to worry. I won't hurt you." Klaus was standing in front of me. He was towering over me.

"How can I not be afraid?" I ask him, trying not to show my fear. "You literally just told me how many people you killed, how can I not be worried I'm next?"

"You are right. You should fear me." Then he disappears. I breath a sigh of relief and start to walk back to Camille's apartment.

     Camille still wasn't home, probably still at work. I change into pajamas because I was just gonna go to bed. I was really tired. I lay down and surprisingly whenever I close my eyes I just see Klaus but not as a monster. I have a calm feeling when I see Klaus in my dreams. I wasn't afraid of him. It was actually a nice dream. Klaus and I were just talking like we were tonight, but I wasn't afraid.

     "Wake up lazy head." I'm taken out of a very deep sleep by Camille shaking me. "I made scrambled eggs!" I sit up trying to shake the heavy sleep off if me. I really did dream about Klaus. Wierd.

"You didn't have to make breakfast." I say, walking over to the kitchen table.

"Well we both have to eat." She points out and well she was correct. I pour myself a glass of milk and sit down at the table. She handed me a plate of eggs.

"Thank you." I say, grabbing my fork.

"No problemo." She replies. We eat in silence both enjoying the food she so kindly made for us. "How are you taking the whole supernatural thing?"

"I don't really know. All I do know is Klaus is a monster." Cami laughs. "I don't know why but last night he told me he stopped counting his kills when he got to 4,000."

"I did tell you to stay away from him." I roll my eyes. I really didn't mean to know this. Who expects to find out that someone is a vampire or a werewolf or whatever he said he was.

"I'm going to try too. I don't want to be his next victim." I make known, and all Cami does is nod.

Camille O'Connel POV

     "Your in a good mood, Klaus." I'm currently sitting in his room with my notepad on my lap. Klaus was walking around with a glass of bourbon in his hand.

"You are right." Was all Niklaus says.

"You wanna tell me why your in this good mood." I ask him, usually he doesn't like to share information like this. So I have to force it out of him.

"How's your roommate doing?" He asks, taking a glance at me. I shake my head, he's going to get her caught up in the supernatural world.

"Klaus, she's afraid of you. You scared her. Besides I don't want you to bring her into this madness." I say honestly. I know he wasn't to happy about that by the look on his face.

"She was the curious one." Niklaus best weapon when we're doing his sessions are defense mechanisms. He loves using denial.

"Now she wants nothing to do with her but you still try to talk to her." I state. He looks down at his glass and swirls it. "Why do you still try to talk to her?"

"I've always been intrigued by curious humans." I knew that wasn't a lie, he's told me he likes how he knows when humans are afraid or not.

"Well you've told her enough." I make known.

"Fair enough, Camille."

Kaylee Vega POV
     Camille didn't work tonight so I was bartending by myself. Tonight was super hectic. For some reason a lot of new people showed up and they all wanted to come to this bar. I made over $200 because a lot of guys were trying to hit on me. I thanked them for the tips but they didn't get anything else from me.

     "I gave you a nice tip for a reason." I look over my shoulder. I was cleaning off a table and this guy was still in the bar.

"Sorry we're closed." I say, going back to work on the table. Suddenly my hair was yanked back and the man's teeth were sunk deep into my neck. Not again. I scream, but I know no one would help me. I hit the guy with my elbow and he luckily removes his mouth from my neck. I try to run away but fall because of the loss of blood.

"Stupid Humans." The man says, before walking slowly over to me. I start to see stars but that may be the tears in my eyes.

"Stupid immature vampires." Another man voice says. The guy in front of me starts to turn around but his head was quickly cut off from his body. The body falls. My vision may have tricked me but Niklaus was standing there. Niklaus speeds over to me, bites his wrist, and forces his blood down my throat. "You have to stop getting yourself in trouble." My neck starts to quickly feel better.

"Or you can stop saving me." I say, taking a deep sigh of relief that Klaus was actually here to save me. I wanted to sound tough but really I made it sound like I was ready to die. Maybe I do.

"Lets get you to bed." Was all I remember Klaus saying as he picked me up bridal style. All of a sudden I became really tired, so I fell asleep in his arms.