Baby Sitting.

My hands move before my eyes open and I already could tell I was in Niklaus room. Luckily by the feeling of my wrist and my body Klaus was able to save me. I open my eyes to see Klaus looking out the window.

"Why didn't you listen to me?" He asks, and I'm wondering how he knew I was awake. Probably another one of his vampire skills.

"I was worried about Camille. I knew she was working last night. I figured if she wasn't there I was going to leave and do what you said." I say, sitting up fully in the bed.

"I told you I had everything under control, you seriously think I wouldn't of made sure Camille would've been okay?" Klaus was really angry at me, and I really didn't understand why. If he's tired of saving me then he can stop.

"Are you sure about that? What about all those other people you could've saved. Don't try to blame this on me, Klaus. If you would've stopped the massacre I wouldn't be in your bed again." I start to get angry myself.

"There are always some casualties along the way but their for the greater good. What do you think would have happened if I didn't show up?" I shrug my shoulders.

"I obviously would be dead. Why did you show up if you didn't think I'd be there? Unless you knew me and knew I wouldn't listen to you." I declare.

"Your right. I did show up because I knew there was a big chance you'd be there. Kaylee, you need to listen to me because I'm usually telling you stuff for your own protection." Klaus comes sit down on the bed as he was starting to calm down.

"Niklaus, I'm sorry I did not listen to you. You need to understand I went to make sure Camille my friend was okay." I put my hand on top of his trying to show him I'm okay.

"I was trying to protect you, because you are my friend." He replies quietly, making me smile at him.

"Thank you for that Klaus. The next time you tell me to do something I will." I move to a position where I try to hug him, and luckily he wraps his arms around me.

"Are you sure your okay?" Klaus asks, as we were still hugging. I close my eyes and reply,

"Yes I am. All thanks to you."

Klaus Mikaelson POV

"I've never seen you like a human or anyone like that before." My sister Rebekah says to me. I roll my eyes and pour me a glass of bourbon.

"I don't know what you mean." I say nonchalantly.

"Niklaus, always hiding your true feelings. Even though you may not know it you are capable of love. I thought this child would show you that, but I was wrong. It's the girl." She declares, and I just shake my head. I'm not capable of loving anything and no one was capable of loving me.

Kaylee Vega POV

Sitting on the couch, watching TV because I have nothing better to do. A stupid TV show about vampires came on making me laugh. These tv people have no idea what goes on in the real world.

Knock Knock

I walk to my door and open it. No one was there, I peep my head and look down the hallways still no one.

Knock Knock

Okay I'm a crazy. I turn around and almost scream seeing someone standing on my balcony. Walking towards it I finally realize it was Niklaus. I open the door.

"How are you standing on my balcony?" I ask him, I didn't invite him in, so I don't know how he's here.

"It isn't inside your home." He replies back.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him, confused on why he always appears out of nowhere.

"Do you mind doing me a little favor?" Niklaus asks me, and now I was confused on what he needed me for.

"Uh sure, I don't know how useful I am. I mean I am a human." I state, getting one of his award winning smirks.

"Well I hope you're good at baby sitting." Now I was confused as ever.

"Who am I babysitting?" I ask, walking out onto the balcony with him.

"The mother of my child. Now let's go." Niklaus grabs my hand and I feel like we're flying. Soon enough we are on the ground again, and I was basically hugging Niklaus.

"Were we just flying?" I ask him, quickly removing myself from me. I look around to see we are at a different house than his usual one.

"You could say that. I just used my vampire speed to bring us here." He declares nonchalantly. I follow him through the house, seeing Hayley sitting down on the couch.

"Who's house is this?" I ask. "Hello Hayley." I say and she gives me a wave, going back to her book.

"This house is just a house we found." He answers me, and I nod my head showing him that I was listening to him.

"Why do you need me to watch a grown woman?" I ask, walking down the hallways.

"All I need you is to make sure she doesn't leave this household. Also make sure to keep Rebekah in line." I laugh to myself.

"I can handle Hayley but your sister, she might kill me." I stop in the kitchen I assume.

"Don't worry about her. Now I best be on my way. Good luck." Then he vampires speeds away from me.