Chapter one

Hey guys! I hope you don't mind me editing this a little, just a little. So don't worry! Anyway, enjoy!

Standing back stage, you waited for the music to start.

Taking a deep breath, you let the words flow out of your mouth like water, the small diner becoming flooded with song.
He left no time to regret
kept his dick wet-
With his same old safe, bet

You wished to be up on stage, the spotlight shining on you. But damn, you knew you weren't pretty enough to be in the spotlight, and so did Grillby.
He made a deal with you and your friend Frisk.
You sang while she played the part of the 1920s flapper, dancing and singing on the stage.
You agreed, you needed the money anyway, college was expensive nowadays.

Me and my head high.. my tears dry..get on without my guy.

Even though Back to black wasn't from the blurry time of flappers and mobsters, the song reminded you of the blurry time of flappers and mobsters, so you sang it anyway.

Hips swaying and eyes closed, the music drowned you,overwhelming you like a a black wave, slowly roaring over you, making you sink deeper and deeper into the rhythm.
It made you forget how much it hurt that you weren't pretty enough to be out there, you let yourself be filled with the song.

Tears came, slowly and surely, flowing down cheeks like rivers of salt.

I'll go back to black...

Holding back sobs, you continued singing.
Voice blending with the music, becoming one perfect harmony that you couldn't take credit for.

You were just the audio- but Frisk, Frisk was the singer.