Chapter five

Sorry for the long ass wait!! But I have stuff going on?? And like, life sucks and I just- cannot get motivated at all sometimes!! But, don't worry! I will continue this till the end! (Also, sorry this is so short! And that the dialogue is kind of stiff? Idk is it? Anyway, I'll have a longer update next time!)

He woke up to Papyrus yelling.

Groaning, he got up, sighed, remembering his dream from last night- gosh, you had looked so pretty.. all dolled up, wearing a red dress that hugged your angelic curves.. and they way you sang for him-
It just made his soul flutter, and his cheeks get all red, he could feel the hearts forming in his eyes at the thought of you! You were so fuckin pretty...
"BROTHER!"
He turned, cheeks lit up, and stared at his brother, "Yeah bro?"
Papyrus paused, and stared as his brother, "WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOU? ARE YOU AND FRISK DATING AGAIN? THAT WOULD EXPLAIN WHY YOU WERE SO DAMN LATE LAST NIGHT! ALWAYS PARTYING INSTEAD OF WORKING!"
Big Papa frowned, "No pap- Boss, it's not like that-"
"THEN WHAT IS IT LIKE, SANS?! ALWAYS PICKING UP A NEW GIRL EVERY WEEK! YOU SHOULD BE MORE FOCUSED."
He sighed, "I just saw one gal who I have a little crush on, is all. It's nothin serious- I just met 'er last night," he paused, "and gosh, she was so fuckin pretty-"
"OH SPARE ME THE DETAILS! COME ON, WE HAVE AN ASSIGNMENT."
"Alright." Sans followed him out the door and down the stairs, he wondered what you were doing... he also wondered if he should woo you first or just fucking take you, and make you his.

Meanwhile, you were lying in bed, only in your favorite sweater and underwear, reading.
Today was Saturday, the weekend, finally! Now you had till Monday off, and then you had to sing again, but at least for now, you could rest your voice... you sighed, placed your book on the nightstand, and closed the curtain, maybe you could get some damn sleep... hopefully.
You wondered what that weird slightly nice guy was doing?
And why he was staring at you as you walked out of the bar last night? Did he find out about you lip syncing for Frisk?! Grillby would kill you- Literally!!

You frowned, and sighed, putting a hand to your head, you decided to go to the kitchen and make some coffee.
Looks like you weren't getting any sleep any time soon.