The best witch

Dedicated to Winona Laura Horowitz

Winona Ryder as Lydia Deetz

.

.

LYDIA DEETZ AND THE GOBLET OF FIRE

Chapter 11: The best witch
.

The teacher levitated the lifeless bodies of the deatheaters and conjured up a path that appeared from nowhere and the champions returned to Hogwarts. At school everything was chaotic, and when they all arrived, they were surrounded by how many people there were in the place.

"Alastor, take Harry to my office."

"All right Albus," said madeye, when he was stopped by Ayanami Sensei.

"Sensei what are you doing?" Dumbledore asked. That's when the Cat Girl dug into the man's pocket and pulled out a bottle.

"Multi-juice potion, who are you and what did you do with Moody Alastor?"

Ayanami Sensei explained that she discovered the multijuice potion by her nose and since Harry's name came out for champion, the teacher with her fine ears was surprised that the heart of madeye beat as if he knew what would happen.

.

.

In Dumbledore's office the false madeye became Crouch Junior, was given to drink the verisaterum and sang everything but a part.

"Was it you who put Miss Granger's name on the goblet?"

"No."

"Do you know who did it?"

"No, and it was not part of my lord's plan."

Now Harry knew who put his name on the chalice. It was also Crouch Jr. who sabotaged the second trial by weakening the ropes that held the giant squid cage and fed it enchanted crustaceans; the idea came up after he eavesdropped the conversation of two girls. Choo and Ginny were innocent! They would never do anything to hurt anyone, just one of them spoke because she was obsessed with Cedric, and the other because she was jealous of Hermione.

They left Crouch Jr. in the office, a fatal mistake because later on Minister Fudge ordered that he be given the dementor's kiss and without proof did not believe in the return of Voldemort (Ayanami Sensei remained silent all the time), the body of wormtail had been transformed into liquid, so that the name of Sirius could not be cleaned.

.

.

The next day in the principal's office.

"Fucking monster," said Harry to Sirius, "she must have left someone alive."

"At least no champion died, Harry." Replied his godfather. Dumbledore and Ayanami Sensei entered the office.

"Sirius, Harry, you can go now."

Harry looked up at the teacher with a frowned face and as they were about to leave, she stood in front of Sirius who turned into a dog and squatted.

"Is there something wrong Ayanami Sensei?" Dumbledore asked.

Seconds went by awkwardly and when Harry thought the teacher would come up with something that would clear his godfather's name...