checks

We met up with James in the middle of the night.  He just got his 51st check from Hamilton, and Angelica came up with an idea after I told her about Jefferson. "They seem like enemies.... Maybe we could use that! So what if we show him some clues on what Hamilton's doing besides working?" She said. Anyways, we collect the bills from James' drawer, and sneak to Jefferson's mansion. Peggy gasps at its size (thats what she wrote ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)).

"Wow. Jefferson must make a ton of money!"

Angelica scoffs. "He got all this money from being a dick, Peggy."

"So that's why his hair's so big," Peggy whispers back, "It's full of secrets...."

"Okay. Peggy, you're in charge of giving these," Angelica hands Peggy the checks, "To Jefferson. Be careful."

"On it! Trust me, Jefferson won't see a thing!" Peggy dashes away, leaving Angelica and me alone. She steps closer. "Y/N. You have a very important job. Okay? I need you to distract Jefferson for Peggy to move in. Since Alexander is probably— well, most likely— going to crack under Jefferson's pressure, it's crucial Peggy, or Maria, be spotted."

So I have to become Maria for a day. Yippee. But still. Alexander's abusing my nephew; not to mention my own sister! This can't go without some form of punishment. Because there's a little thing known as karma, Hamilton.

And trust me, it's going to hit you harder than a hurricane.

I walk off.

Let's do this.

??!!!?!?! POV

He must be here.

Apparently he had plans with Jefferson; I don't really know anything else. I see a figure coming towards me. Is that him?! I think. Pulling out my pistol, I ask the figure if it's him. The figure moves closer cautiously. "Hello?" they say. It's a girl. So it's not him. Bummer.... Guess I'll need to fend off her for a short time. But as she comes in closer, I can practically feel her wrath of something. Something not so good, I'm guessing. As she comes into view, I see her H/C hair gleaming under the moonlight. She looks at me.

"W-who are you?"

I look at her. So innocent. She doesn't know what's going on behind the scenes of everything. How truly cruel the world can be. 

Right?

Noticing my horrible, torn clothes and messy hair, they ask if I need assistance. I've been through so much already......  

I nod.