fast forward

in my hand, there is a locket.

the sound of cars buzzing by near wesleyan university fills my ears, as i touch the gem in it.

i look down on the locket. my mother said that it belonged originally to my great-great-great grandmother, y/n.

she said that y/n was an amazing person; that her legacy was something amazing. that she passed on that locket to her own daughter— a girl named frances.

mother said that frances was great, too.

"ค3єlเค," she had said a couple of days ago, when she gave me the locket, "i want you to keep that locket— you hear me?"

my roommate at college has a friend named lin. he said that one day, he wanted to make a musical.

and i swear to god, if he does make one, i'll make sure that he includes my family.

i'll tell your story, y/n.

i'll make sure the world knows your name.

i'll guarantee you're not invisible.

the end.

Sup, dudes! Thank you so much for reading my story! It was a blast reading your comments, and I appreciate the support you guys have shown me.

In other news, I published another book! If you liked this book, I think you'll like 'Love, Your Secret Admirer'. Check it out and spread the word about it!

Anyways— this is goodbye. Thank you for reading.

Bye!

—Maria