lee

Lee comes out. He looks like a mess, his parted hair messed up, his clothes tattered. "Here to get revenge on the wife?" I say. Lee rolls his slightly bloodshot eyes at me. "If Laurens is dead, she's carrying on the same stuff he did." Oh my god.

"Are you that stupid? She never hurt a soul!" I yell at the former General. He laughs.

And pulls out a gun.

"Would you really like to mess with me, miss? Your husband must be oh-so worried ab—" I cut him off by kicking him in the stomach. Lee tumbles to the ground. "I don't have one. And I'm not going to have one. Now, I suggest you go away before I'm grabbing your gun. Understand?"

Lee sighs. "Fine." He mutters, walking away.

LEE'S POV

Wow, that woman thinks I'm that stupid? Obviously I'm not going home. If anything, I'm doing a favor. Reuniting a husband and wife. It'll be good for them. Plus, I can finally sleep well at night, without having nightmares about the duel. About 10 minutes later, I find her talking to a woman in a red-orange dress. I cock my gun (don't you dare, dirty minded readers—), and the woman swiftly turns around, looking for me. But I was hiding again. Rolling her eyes, the woman turns back to Y/N. After about 15 minutes, the other woman walks away, leaving just ((monika) Y/N there. Sneaking towards her, I grab her arm, putting my gun to her head. "Say anything and you're dead." I hiss to Y/N. She looks me in the eye, and takes a deep breath.

I hear a sound from the bushes. When I look back to Y/N, she's gone. But she wasn't quick enough. I aimed my gun at her, and pulled the trigger.

Somebody shoves Y/N out of the way.

"NO!"

I look at Y/N. She looks at the body and crouches towards it, shaking it gently.

"Samantha?" She whispers to the body— her name must be Samantha. Y/N shakes it again. "C'mon...." she mutters. Realizing she won't wake up, Y/N stands up.

And runs towards me at full speed. Before I can even comprehend what is going on, I get tackled to the floor. I look at Y/N. "P-please—"

"I won't hurt you. Nobody deserves to die ((EXCEPT FOR ME AND THE MONSTER I CREATEEEDDD YEEAAAAAAAAHHHHH)). But if you harm anybody I know again, I won't be merciful. All I ask is you attend the funeral." Y/N says to me. I nod.

"Good."