all the sisters

ELIZA (MYLOVETAKEYOURTIME)'S POV

"And his eyes, I was just.. Drowning in them! Helplessly!" I exclaim to my younger sister, Peggy. "Oooh, Angelica must be piiiisss-" She gossips, and as if on cue, Angelica comes bursting in, along with 'Peggy's Boyfriend', and.... Some random girl.

"PEGGY! ELIZA! I have E X T R E M E L Y IMPORTANT NEWS!" Angelica yells excitedly at us. We stare at her, clueless. The other girl waves shyly, and steps forward. "Hi, I'm Y/N. And... This is going to be pretty hard to soak in immediately, I know, but, pretty much I-"

"SHE'S OUR SISTER!"

Silence fills the air. "Awkward...." Peggy mutters. I sort of believe it. I mean, most girls only dream of meeting the Angelica Schuyler, not being with her and getting deemed our sister by her! So I wave back and smile. "I'm Eliza. Nice to finally meet you, Y/N! Oh, and this is my smol sister Peggy." I say warmly. She smiles back at us. Then Angelica turns to that man. Freckled, caramel skin, and curly floof. That is what he looks like. To me, at least. To Peggy, she's looking at him like Daveed Diggs finding out Pier 1 Imports is closing down (whoever that may be....). Then she sees Y/N's face. Even to me, she looks, just... So helpless!

So we all talk more (MORE MORE AND I WAS LIKE:). Eventually, the big question comes up by Peggy.

"So why were you hiding in that room? Were you sick?"

Y/N's face turns pale.

"Uh...."

I smile. "It's fine, you can tell us!"

"Well.... I'm sick. Like, 'can't leave the house' sick. So ( SO SO SO THIS IT FEELS LIKE TO MATCH WITS) I had to stay in my room. But... I strangely never felt sick whenever I made encounters."

"Maybe it's fake!" Peggy exclaims.

"With my luck, it's possible. I hope."

I try not to cry. Her story is just too sad for me! But thank god for Peggy. She made me more optimistic there. But still, I hope Peggy's right...