London Eye

We slowly walk up to the London Eye, looking at the top. Nicole seemed scared and worried. I paid for the ride and we all got on. Nicole hesitated as she stepped into the ride. I grabbed her hand and pulled her in, comforting her by looking into her chocolate eyes. She smiles back at me.

The ride begins and Nicole beings to shake a bit. I know she is afraid of heights. We all sit down looking at the beautiful scene. I sit next to Nicole and say,
"It'll be alright," as I smile at her and she smiles back. Her warm smile comforts my heart and I feel this weird feeling of relief.

The ride stops at the top, me and Zayn get up and walk towards the glass to see even further and to also look down. You can see the busy people getting on with their life.

They all look like little ants, the cars look so small and I just pretty much feel like a giant for some reason.

I look at Nicole and put my hand out for her to grab. She smiles and refuses to take it. Zayn looks at me and puts his hand out too. He makes this funny face which gets her laughing so soon after she grabs his hand. I look at Nicole as she take his hand, she stands their clenching on to Zayn's arm.

I put my hand out for Maya and she takes it. We all stand there looking at the amazing sight of London. I see Nicole still holding on to Zayn's hand, I try to get Zayn's attention without Nicole knowing.

Zayn finally turns around, he looks at me confused. I do hand motions to show Zayn that let me stand next to her. At last he gets what I'm saying and tries to get his hand loose from Nicole's. Nicole look's at him and says,
"Sorry,". She awkwardly smiles and tries to grab hold of something.

Before she could, I stepped and lent her my arm. She gives me this warm smile again which makes my heart melt.

I stare at her, she turns to look at me and I straight away look forward so she doesn't think I'm staring at her.

She makes me feel happy.

The London Eye ride soon ends. We all got off and went to the river Thames and started looking over it.

My phone rang and It was Paul. He wanted me and Zayn to come back because we had some things we needed to get on to.

"Okay so thanks for the amazing day, but Paul wants us, so we have to go," I say to Zayn and the other girls.

"Okay bye guys," Nicole says.

"Can I have your numbers? Please," asked Zayn. Nicole and Maya wrote their number down on Zayn's phone. I didn't bother to ask because I could just get it off Zayn.

We all waved bye as our driver came to pick us up.