Out of Control!

*** Adnan's P.O.V. ***

I saw Niall, what was he doing here?

The final whistle went and I stormed off to get changed, Marc Wilmots (the coach) tried to stop me when I was making my way through the tunnel but he couldn't. I rushed into the changing from and separated myself from the other players. I quickly began to get changed, my mind was going through so much, I just couldn't help to think that this was the only reason Nicole disappeared.

After quickly getting changed, I grabbed my bags and headed for the bus. I was about to leave the stadium when Niall showed up, it looked like he was waiting for someone. I couldn't help it, I marched up to him while tears began to fall out of my eyes. I dropped my bag and grabbed him from the collar.

“Where is she?!" I yelled at him.

“Where's who?" he was trying to release himself from my grip. Security guards and other people tried to come between us.

He was acting like he didn't know anything. I was so angry, I couldn't control myself. I threw my fist at his face and kept pounding him, security guards tried to stop me but they couldn't,  the paparazzi showed up and tried to get good photos. Niall finally grabbed my collar and punched me in the stomache, I held my stomache in pain. I was trying to recover when Niall puched me in the face. I fell to the floor, blood dripping from my mouth. I quickly got up again, Niall had a black eye and was bleeding from his lip, I had blood running down my mouth and blood dripping from my cheeks. I was about to punch Niall again when the security guards finally got us apart.

“Where is she!!!!!" I yell again as the security guards held me back.

“I don't know who your on about!" Niall shouted with angry on his face. The coach came and had a little chat with the security guards so they let me off. The coach dragged me out the stadium and into the bus, he told me to behave myself or else. I didn't really know what the or else was going to be so I had to listen to him.

*** Niall's P.O.V. ***

Zayn and I came to Brazil to meet Nicole, Zayn said I should tell her about my feelings to find out if she felt the same way. Me and Zayn went to watch the Belgium match because her boyfriend was Blegium, if he was there then Nicole must've been there.

After the match, I waited at the exit door of the stadium waiting for Adnan and Nicole. I saw Adnan but no Nicole, he seemed upset. He had tears in his eyes when he came up to me, he grabbed my collar and asked me,

“Where is she!?". I was a bit confused because I didn't really know who he was on about.