Nando's

*** Niall's P.O.V. ***

Damn that girl was feisty. She gave me this unbelieveable look. I can't believe she loved Nando's as much as I did! Her friend though, she couldn't keep her eyes of me. I awkwardly smiled at her as I tried to look normal and not at all freaked out. The feisty one was so mean to the waitress, I felt sorry for her. I should've given her an autograph to make her feel better.

*** Sitting at the table ***

Me and Zayn sat awkwardly at the table, trying not to make any eye contact with the girls.

"Hi, I'm Maya," said the one who kept staring at me. "This is my friend Nicole," she continued as she nudged her friend. Nicole forced a smile trying not to remain moody.

"Hi, nice to meet you," Zayn replied as I waved at them. There was an awkward silence until the waitress came, it was the same waitress Nicole had a bit of an arguement with. The waitress smiled at us and gave us the menu, whereas for Nicole she didn't even bother to look at her and just dropped the menu infront of her. Nicole just looked away as she walked pass. Soon after we all order our food. In that time we really got to know each other.

"I can't believe I'm at Nando's with One Direction on my birthday!" said Maya excitedly.

"Well, I hope you have an amazing birthday throughout the whole day," smiled Zayn.

*** Nicole's P.O.V. ***

As we waited for our food to arrive, Niall and Zayn seemed like nice guys so I decided to not act all moody around them. I was so happy to Maya having a brilliant birthday. I should really thank Niall and Zayn for making it a bit for fun than just me and Maya.

*** Niall's P.O.V. ***

The food soon arrived and all of our faces shone up. We all tucked into our mouth watering dinner. Nicole had started to take it easy on us and was actually a really nice person. Maya really seemed to have been enjoying herself. Zayn on the other hand couldn't keep his eyes of Maya. I think there's something between them, but Zayn is engaged to Perrie so I was probably taking it the wrong way.

We acutally sat there for ages talking and having a blast. Me and Zayn decided to hang out with Maya and Nicole for the whole day, as it was Maya's birthday.

We all finished our food and Zayn being a gentlemen, paid for all of the food.