At Niall's house.

*** Zayn's P.O.V. ***

I was at Niall's house, watching the ceremony and the first match with Brazil. The game was going great.
"I'm going to get more popcorn," Niall said as he left the room. Soon as he left the room, Nicole and some other guy were on TV.

Nicole was smiling whereas the dude was looking a bit insecure. They weren't on the TV for long so Niall missed them.
"I got some more popcorn," Niall said has he came and sat down next to me.
"Yum," I began to say. We started eating the popcorn when I questioned him,
"So how's Nicole?". Niall stopped chewing, he had a popcorn in is hand, he waited a bit then ate it.
"I don't know," he said as he forced a smile.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"She's got a boyfriend and we haven't met up in quite sometime, she's pretty much out of my life," Niall said I he stuffed his face with popcorn.

Niall eats even more than usual when he's upset. I didn't think it was right to mention that Nicole was on TV with her boyfriend, but I thought it had to be done.

"Cool, I just saw her on TV with her boyfriend," I replied. He looked at me in disbelief.
"Don't lie," Niall moaned.
"I'm not lying, you can go back and see," I said as I gave him the remote. Niall rewinded the channel and paused at Nicole and her boyfriend. He glared at the TV then stormed out the room.

I followed him and asked him,
"What's wrong?" as I placed my hand on his back, trying to comfort him.
"Nothing...just...I really liked Nicole and she has a boyfriend now and I thought I could get my mind off her with the World Cup, but she just keeps coming back..." Niall said as streams of tears fell from his eyes.

I hate to see Niall cry.

"It's all okay," I say as I give him a hug.