A Day With Adnan

*** Adnan P.O.V. ***

I called Nicole after a few hours to see if she was alright. She said she was fine but from her voice didn't seem right, I knew she wasn't. I had to make sure she was alright.

I asked her if she wanted to go on a date the next day, she said she wasn't feeling it but I told her I was going to wait at the park no matter what and I wasn't going to leave until she came.

*** Next day ***

It was a bright sunny day with a light blue sky, the birds were singing and I felt at peace. I sat on the bench at 1pm and waited for Nicole.

I was wearing a plain white top with no sleeves and a checked red, black and white shirt with the buttons undone and denem skinny jeans with white convers.

I sat on the bench with my phone in my hand checking the time every-now-and then, when I see Nicole.

She's wearing a long black top with a white crop top which has long sleeves and it says 'Turdy Seven' on it and she's wearing black genie trousers with black convers.

I stand up and say,
"I knew you'd come,". She giggles a bit then soon after looks away.
"What's wrong," I ask her. She looks at me as if she is about to cry and says,
"I'm just going through something,". I look at her and go in for a hug. She rests her head on my shoulder and tries to hold her tears back, it was the first time we hugged and it felt nice. I let her go and she looks away and then looks back and forces a smile.

"So, what do you want to do?" she asks me.

"I'm going to give you one of the best day of your life," I reply giving her a huge smile.

I gently hold her hand and begin to walk along the path. We get into my car and I drive her to Alton Towers. She looks at me in excitement.

"Seriously," she says as she looks at me in disbelief.

"Yeah! It's so much fun," I reply, keeping a good spirit. We both get out the car and go to the entrance.

"Which ride do you want to go on first?" I ask being a gentleman.

"Um, let's go on Oblivion," Nicole says as she run towards the ride with my hand in hers.

We wait in line as I take selfies with some of the people. Luckily for us people let us push infront because I took pictures with them.

We finally got on the ride. She looks at me nervously and scared, I hold her hand to comfort her. We both have huge smiles on our face as soon as the ride starts.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh," we both scream. We both grip on to each others hand tighter. Nicole and I take a glance of each other as we both carry on screaming.

Finally the ride ends and Nicole's hair is mess. We both get off and I help her fix her hair.

"Were do you want to go know?" I ask her.

"You choose, I chose last time," she says as she looks around.

"I want to go on the Pirates Ship," I say as I look at Nicole for approval. Me and Nicole rush over to the line and wait. The line was short so we got on the ride within 5 mintues. Nicole and I sat right at the top next to each other.

"You know this is the scariest place on the pirate ship," Nicole says trying to make me cautious.

"Yeah I know, just want to see if you can handle it," I reply trying to act like I'm not afraid.

The ride begins and the ship starts to slowly sway side to side. As the ship starts to sway faster, Nicole grips my hand tighter and tigher.

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh," she screams as she grabs my arm and tries to hide her head inside it. She fails so she hugs my arm throughout the whole ride.

I was so scared, I tried to hold my screams back, I didn't want to be seen like a girl whose scared and all. After a whole load of swaying, the ride finally slows down and stops. I'm was so relieved, I told Nicole the ride was over and that she could let go of my hand, not that I wanted her too. She let go and gave me a shy smile, her cheeks went pink. We got off the ride and then went and sat on a bench.

"I'm tired," I say as I lean on Nicole, pushing her sides way.

"I'm hungry!" moans Nicole as she leans on me pushing me the other way.

"What do you want to eat," I say as I sit up straight.

"Let's have some chips first," Nicole says as she made up her mind. We walk over to one of the stands and buy chips, being a gentleman I am, I pay for everything. We sit down and eat, soon after we finish our chips.

"I don't want to go on another ride," Nicole begins to moan.

"Fine," I say as I walk her towards the games stalls.

"Let's go to that one," Nicole points and she rushes off tagging me along. She's such a kid.

"Come on win something for the lady," says the man at the stall. I smile at Nicole. It was one of them 'shoot down the can and win a cuddly toy' stall. I took the first shot and dropped all of the can, I had to shoot down 3 stacks of cans. Luckily I managed to shoot all of the cans down.

"Here you go," said the stall man as he handed me a huge cuddly unicorn. I look at Nicole and give it to her.

"It's sooo FLUFFY!" Nicole mimics Agnes from Despicable Me. Me and the stall man both begin to laugh at Nicole. We spent the rest of the day playing silly stall games.

"It's getting dark," Nicole begins to say.

"Do you want to go home," I say as I look at her.

"Yeah my Mum would start to get worried," Nicole moans. We both walk to the car and I drive off.

We soon arrive at her house and I park outside. I nervously look at her, she gazes into my eyes.
"You have beautiful eyes" I complement her. She giggles then deeply stares into my eyes again.
We both lean in for a kiss. We were just a few centimeters away when Maya showed up.

"Oops," she says as she looks away. We didn't kiss, Nicole left the car and gave a warm smile.

"Bye," I waved and drove off. I could see Nicole and Maya pushing and shoving each other in a friendly way.

Today was the best day of my life!!