Horan Hug

*** Adnan's P.O.V. ***

I sat down in the passenger seat next to the drivers seat. I buckled myself and so did Niall.

"Were to next?" Niall asks tapping his figures on the steering wheel.

"I don't know?" I reply.

"Maybe we can go eat?" Niall says as he smiles innocently.

"Okay but were?" I question him.

"Do they have Nando's here?" Niall asks as he checks the map of his phone.

"Nando's? Are you serious?" I say as I give him a concerned look.

"Fine, let's go somewhere else?" Niall moans.

"Let's go back to the hotel and eat, unless you can speak whatever they speak here then we can go to a restaurant," I say as I look around. People were stopping and looking at us, I think they recognized us, they started taking pictures. Before anyone had the guts to come up and ask for selfies and autographs I decided to inform Niall.

"Um... Niall, I think we should leave, peoplebare recognizing us," I say to Niall covering my mouth. Niall looks around and noctices them too.

"We should go," Niall says as he starts the car. The people were coming towards us because they didn't want to miss this chance but Niall had droven off too fast. I did a few poses with Niall, it was funny.

"I wanna eat out and try brazilian food," Niall says as drives.

"Okay then," I reply as I check my phone.

Niall had parked the car in a less crowded place and was on his phone searching for a restaurant.

"I won't let these little things, slip...out...of my mouth...." Niall began to sing as he kept searching.

"I like that song, what's it called?" I asked enjoying his singing.

"Thanks, it's called Little Things," Niall replied as bit surprised.

*** Niall's P.O.V. ***

"You know what, I can't be asked. I'm hungry and this is taking too long, let's just go back to the hotel!" I moan as I get a bit angry.

"Okaaay, calm down," Adnan says, I think I freaked him out a bit before.

*** At the hotel ***

We parked the car and headed inside the hotel. Nobody was really there because they all had other places to be, Maya had also left and Fellaini and Zayn hadn't arrived yet.

"Let's go and eat," Adnan says as he makes his way to the dining area. There was nobody there but us and some staff workers.

"What would you like sir?" questions the waiter. We both look through the menu and ordered Pasta. The waiter took our menu and went back into the kitchen. He was going to be gone for a while for Adnan started a conversation, he seemed every eager to ask this question.

"So Niall, I never really got the chance to know why you and Zayn came here?" Adnan asks as he scratched the back of his head.

I didn't really know what to say here, I couldn't tell him that I was here to see his girlfriend and tell her about how I feel. It felt like I was put through so much pressure trying to answer this simple littke question.

"Ummm...you know, for the World Cup," I say acting a bit nervous. Adnan took that in and believed me, if it was one of the boys they would've known I was lying.

"Um...can also ask um, why where you at Alton Towers when me and Nicole went?" Adnan asks, I can see a abit of anger ragging in his eyes. I froze.

*** Adnan's P.O.V. ***

I seriously wanted to get these questions out of my head, I just wanted him to say his feelings to me, I wasn't going to hurt him. I just wanted to know the truth.

Niall sat there frozen with a wide eye and then began to sip on his drink. I was just about go ask him again when his phone.

"Um, hello," Niall said sounding a bit releaved when he heard his phone ring. He was talking on the phone for awhile and I knew it was Zayn.

"What did he say?" I ask Niall as he puts his phone away.

"He was asking where we were and if we found anything," Niall replied drinking his drink again.

"Did they find anything?" I ask a bit curious.

"Nope, they're coming back here," Niall says sipping his last bit of drink.

I frowned and pushed my plate away, I got this feeling, the same feeling I had when I lost Nicole. It kills me to know that her Mum trusted me with her and this is what I've done, lost her. I can never trust myself again let alone someone else. My stomache began to ache and I got this feeling that something inside of me just died. Depression surrounded me with every corner and I just couldn't handle it. I was in my own world, I didn't care what was happening, I stared at the table as I fiddled with table cloth. My eyes went red and I held back my tears, my whole face went red. I just can't carry on anymore, I've made so many mistakes but this is far by the worst.

"Adnan, Adnan buddy, you okay?" Niall says as he tries to make eye contact. I rub my eyes and look at him and smile them look away.

"What's wrong?" Niall says trying to comfort me. He takes his chair and sits it next to mine, he puts his arms on my shoulder and asks me again. I hold my head in my hands while Niall tries to make me feel better.

I didn't want to tell him, I didn't want to talk about. I 'm not the type of person who would share their feelings.

"Adnan look, it's going to be okay. I promise," Niall says.

I manage to hold back my tears but I couldn't help to give him a hug. Niall buries his head in my neck and we both wrap our arms around each other.

I hear the door creek and look to see who it is. I see Zayn and Fellaini standing there looking abit confused. I let go of Niall and he does the same. Niall looks to seem them and we try to play if all off. They both make their way to our table and grab a chair and sit with us.

"Urm, so..., what's new?" Zayn says looking abit curious.

"No, nothing," me and Niall say in unison.

Luckily for me and Niall, Fellaini and Zayn act like everything is normal and they don't bring up the whole hugging issue.