Best Friends!

*** Zayn's P.O.V. ***

It's been a few days since we've been looking for Nicole. We've also called the police and they've told us to keep on searching and they have also got posters and stuff like that out as well.

It seem as Niall and Adnan have been getting along really well, they've spent so much time together and have become really good friends.

Me and Niall are at our hotel, we've had a long day of searching and now I plan to stay in bed.

"Niall? Where you going?" I ask as Niall puts his shoes on.

"Oh um, I'm going to see Adnan," Niall says with a smile on his face.

"Aren't you tired?" I ask as I cuddle my blanket and pillow.

"No, I've had a great day, I'm not tired at all. Me and Adnan have been having a blast lately," Niall says in excitement.

"I'm gunna go now so if you want me just call me okay," Niall says as he opens the door.

"Don't drink, drinkings wrong," I say as Niall leaves and closes the door behind him. I was too tired to say anything else and I was sleepy.

*** Adnan's P.O.V. ***

"You shouldn't worry anymore, everythings going to be fine," Maya says as I sit at her bed. Maya stood at the window looking out and Fellaini stands at the door.

"No it's not, it doesn't feel right," I say as I lay back with my hands on my head, closing my eyes.

"Look Adnan, you haven't been doing good lately, your health has gone down and you don't show up to training anymore," Fellaini says as he sits down next to me.

I don't know what was wrong with me, it's everytime I think about her, they way she smiled, they way she laughed. What have I done? I just feel like all of my energy has just drained down the drain. It feels like everythings wrong, I feel lost! I just can't handle anything anymore.

I sit there with my head in my hands, Fellaini sat next to me with his hand on my shoulder. We heard people walkimg through the corridor and stop at our door.

"Hi," I hear and irish accent and I know it's Niall. I quickly look up and wipe my eyes and stand up.

"Um hi," I say as I try to hide my emotion.

"Is everything all right?" Niall asks a bit concerned.

"Yeah, everythings alright," I says as I force a smile.

"No, everythings not alright," Niall says a bit angry in his tone.

"Stop Adnan, look you can't hide your feelings forever. We need to talk." Niall demamds as he gestures me to leave the room with him.

Niall walks straight across Maya's room and enters my room. He shuts the door and me and Niall sit down on the bed.

"So tell me how you feel?" Niall begins to ask.

"Um... I'm not very good at sharing my feelings and I'm kinda finding this weird," I reply.

"Yeah me too, when ever I get upset or something I always talk to Zayn about it and it makes me feel better." Niall replies.

"We're not girls as well, talking about feelings and stuff," I try to makea point.

"Yeah! Let's be men," Niall says as he tries at act hench.

"You know what! Let's play football!" I play along with Niall's stupidness.

"Yeah!! We don't need to share feelings! We can play footballer our it!" Niall says as he walks out the room.