Telling Niall

*** Zayn's P.O.V. ***

“Hey Niall," I said as I walked into our hotel room. He was eating popcorn while watching a movie on his bed.

“Hey," he said as he looked up at me and then looked back at the T.V. again.

“Where did you go?" he asked as he turned the T.V. off . He then sat up to face me. I sat at the end of the other bed facing him with my legs crossed. I wasn't sure what to tell him and how to tell him. I looked at the ground and scratched my head.

“Um... I...I went to see Adnan," I finally spoke. I frown was printed on Niall's face.

“Why?" he asked.

“Oh, I just wanted to meet him you know," I replied.

“What did you talk about?" Niall questioned.

“Oh...um, you know... about Nicole and him," I murmured.

“And, what did he say?" Niall became more interested.

“Oh, stufff...." I replied.

“What kind of stuff," Niall asked as he became more curious. I paused for a bit thinking about what to say next. Niall kept his eye on me as I tried to look around the room thinking of something to say.

“Um...Niall okay look, I don't want you to freak out. I'm gonna tell you the truth so promise you won't go crazy or angry." I said as I assured Niall wasn't going to freak out.

“I promise I won't freak out or get angry," Niall replied. I took a deep breath in and then tell it out all, I looked at Niall and began to speak.

“Niall. Adnan think's Nicole's been kidnapped. He lost her in a carnival and hasn't seen her since. He thought you had taken her and that's why he beat you up. He also wants our help to find her..." I said with a shaky voice. Niall looked at me in disbelief and I could see the anger creeping up his face. He was red.

“Niall, Niall, you promised you wouldn't get angry," I told Niall as I got a pillow to protect me. Niall took a deep breath then breathed out.

After Niall calmed himself down he asked, “Okay, so... he wants our help now?".

“Yeah..." I reply as I put the pillow back.

“We'll go see him tomorrow," I told Niall as I laid back and went on my phone.

“You got his number number?" Niall asked as he tried to get a glimpse of my screen.

“Yeah why? Do you want his number?" I asked Niall as I hid my screen.

“Um...yeah, why not," Niall said, pretending like he didn't really want it.