Aʟɪcɛ Iɲ Bʟooɗ~Lɑɲɗ: Pɑят: 1

Alice

Think of what would have happened if Alice didn't make it out of wonderland and got her head chopped off by the queen of hearts? Hehehe . . . Well that's what happened to poor little Alice . . . The people of wonderland had finally captured her, and she was taken to the court at the heart of the kingdom . . . She was found guilty ahd her head was chopped off by the cards. A few days later the Cheshire Cat found her head along with her body and sowed it back on. "Have you learned your lesson yet, young Alice?" He asked in a wicked way. She nodded, her blue eyes blazing for vengence.

60 Years Later

You ran in the garden maze of bushes and flowers while you held your green balloon and ran like a crazy person. You ran until you tripped over a large root on a lonely tree, yet so pretty. At the base of the tree there was a little hole. Out of curiosity you poked your head inside, but you ended up losing your balance and falling.

As you were falling you saw things that would be floating in your house, couches, lamps, toys, mirrors and even doors. But they all had strange red stains on them. You were a few feet away from the ground when you were suddenly gently floated to the ground unharmed.

As soon as you landed on the ground you started to look around. You started to walk, and noticed that the place was actually pretty weird, the door was twisted and it looked like someone broke it. You crawled under the door and found a world that was very dark and misty. But as you looked closer you started to see someone standing there, unmoving.

"H-Hello?" You stuttered as you called out to the figure. It giggled like a girl and the disappeared before your eyes. Suddenly the girl began to laugh, and you decided to follow it. You followed it until you stumbled upon another place. It was even creepier.

There was a large table with the strange red stains covered by some cloth that seemed old, worn and shredded. Above the table cloth were some teacups, and the girl you saw earlier was at the end of the table, facing the other direction. What is this? A tea party? You asked yourself.

You stepped closer and tapped her shoulder, when she turned to face you, the first thing you thought, Hideous, her neck had a line that looked like she had stitches. Her eyes were a bloody violet, and she had crimson stains on her clothes.

She was holding a teacup and smiled. She had the most wicked and disturbing smile you'd ever seen. "You're late for tea . . ." She spoke, even her voice gave you chills. It didn't sound evil, it just sounded innocent. You backed away when you noticed the large butcher knife she was holding in her hands.

"W-What are you d-doing with that?" You stuttered.

"I was taught a valuable lesson, I need to teach you the same thing for intruding my home . . ." The girl said.

You were trapped against the wall, while the girl pressed the knife agianst your neck. She smiled. "This will be a good head to add to my collection . . ." She laughed.

You looked around desperately for any escape, and sure enough there was a wide open exit a few feet away from you . . .

The boy's little sister was searching for him as hours passed since he went missing. She tripped over a root over a tall tree and sees a small hole at the base of the tree. Her curiosity got the best of her and she eneded up poking her head through . . .