Nɑʟɑ: Quɛɛɲ of Pяɪɗɛ Boɲɛs

Imagine if Simba was killed by Scar and was fed to the Hyenas . . . It happened. Nala was torn and broken as she was forced to watch her love being devoured by the Hyenas. With a great sadness she ran away from the Pride-Lands and ran to the elephant graveyard, where she starved herself and eventually died. A few days later, Pumba and Timone had founf her and sacrificed their spirits to wake Nala from the dead. The Lions now say she haunts Pride Rock and it is now forbidden to go there or to the elephant graveyard. But what will happen when Nala's own Lionesses go to her land?

60 Years Later

"What are you a chicken?" Mako sneered at me.

"No!" You growled.

"Well, then go to Pride Rock at least until sunset and then comeback to see what its like." He challenged.

You were at the borders of Pride Rock, the forbidden place to go in all of the Pride-Lands. You heard there was a beautiful She-Lion called Nala who went and died at the elephant graveyard and now roams the entire place.

"Why should I?" You asked defiantly and Mako smirked.

"I dare you."

* * * *

You gulped feeling on of the bigger Lion cubs push you passed the border, and you ran to what used to be Pride Rock. It was creepy, the grass was yellow, bones of different animals were scattered everywhere.

You were beginning to shake and wanted to turn around and never come back, but thought against it.

No! I gotta show Mako and the other cubs that I'm not just some big coward. You argued with yourself, while your paws were telling you to turn back.

You saw the huge Pride Rock boulder. It looked the same, but at the same time had this creepy vibe to it. Chills ran up and down you're spine as you stepped inside the old den. It was cold, dark and had a horrid smell making your nose twist in disgust.

The more steps you took the darker it got, and something was telling you to get out of there. Now. You were about to turn around when you heard a loud menacing growl come from the darkest corners of Pride Rock.

You backed away as an enormous Lioness stepped out of the shadows. She had peircing blue eyes, and carried some fur between her clenched teeth. Scents of blood and lion ran to your nose making you gag in disgust.

Your eyes widened as you saw her raise her claws above her head. N-Nala. You guessed. Patches of her fur were missing all around her body, and she was covered in blood, and it probably wasn't hers.

"P-Please don't kill me!" You screamed tears threatening to fall.

She glared at you for a few seconds before lowering her paw, and backed away into the corner. "Come back again and you're guts will be spilled." She growled.

You're eyes widened and you quickly ran out of Pride Rock. It was twilight, so you finished the dare. You ran straight past Mako and his friends and didn't stop until you got home.

For weeks you had nightmares about her. But as you got older you started to forget about her more and more each day, until a cub went missing and was last seen at the borders of Pride Rock.