Rɑpuɲzɛʟ: Tʜɛ Hɑɪя~Sтяɑɲgʟɪɲg Woϻɑɲ

Rapunzel

Want to know something? Let's close our eyes and imagine what would have happened if Rapunzel got taken away for the rest of her life by her "Mother." It was just after her lover, Eugene had died from getting stabbed by Mother Gothel. Rapunzel was strapped in a chain like leash. The wicked lady dragged the poor princess down into a secret room. The poor Rapunzel was never to be seen or heard from again, some how escaped . . .

60 Years Later

You looked up at the white sky, silver coloured snow was coming down and frosted the city. It had been 60 years since the lost princess was missing and now the king and queen have died. Their brother and sister took place, yes they were good rulers. You just didn't like them as much as the previous ones.

You sighed and got up to go for a walk, you crossed the bridge and went inside another area of town where it was once an entering forest. Most of the buildings were either black smiths or food markets. You finally escaped that and were in the forest.

People say it was haunted because of the princess' death over there, but you didn't believe them. You never believed in ghost's anyway, you did believe that Rapunzel might still exist somewhere though. Maybe she was lost, or maybe she found a new home long ago and was happy ever since.

No one knows what happened to the princess, all we know is that she's our lost princess. You realized it was getting dark, so you turned back when you noticed there was a cave in front of you. You were scared, but you're curiosity took over and you slowly stepped inside.

It was pitch black, yet very warm. You saw a bright hole and you started to follow it. You followed it until it revealed a beautiful place. It had a frozen waterfall, frosted rocks, green grass and also a very tall tower.

You knew how to climb, so you grabbed the first brick you saw and pulled yourself up. You climbed up the tower until you got inside. It was dark and you couldn't see anything but the light was shining on the floor.

It was creepy, there was a chair with a blood stain on it and so did the floor. Out of nowhere you heard a sound, it wasn't like any sound you'd ever it heard, it was more like scratching and dragging. You quickly spun around and came face to face with nothing.

You were sweating like a pig, you knew someone was following you, yet you explored some more. You saw some papers with blood on them, you bent down and picked one up. It showed a picture of a guy who's name was written just below.

Who's Eugene? You asked yourself, the picture was weird, "Eugene" had a big crooked nose. You folded the piece of paper and placed it in your pocket. You decided that you explored enough and went to the exit. The snow storm got worse and plus it was getting darker. Well it wouldn't hurt if I can just spend a few hours in this place. You thought.

You explored more of the tower and found a bedroom upstairs. Unlike the other rooms, it was nice and normal. The only thing creepy about this room was that it was dark had spiderwebs all over. The bed was messed up like someone had been sleeping on it.

You took off your jacket and your mittens and collapsed on the bed. You stared at the hollow ceiling, and for some odd reason you like it. To you the wind was soothing and so was the creaking of the tower. You closed your eyes and slowly fell asleep.

You woke up to the sound of dragging and scratching coming from the stairs, you were starting to get scared and on instinct hid under the blanket. You could hear the sound getting closer and closer, when suddenly it stopped.

You slowly removed the blanket from your face and your eyes widened with fear. There was a woman with really thick long golden hair, she had a chameleon that looked like a skeleton sitting on her shoulder. She was holding a frying pan for some odd reason.

Suddenly, she took a step forward, she moved her hand to grab her hair and threw it at your neck, it seemed to move in slowmotion as it wrapped around your neck like a lasso and she pulled. You couldn't breathe and the woman just stood their tightening her grip on her on your neck.

So, this is the lost princess . . . You thought to yourself before black dots started to cloud your vision and it all went black, the last thing you heard was the faint blowing outside.

A little boy was lost in the woods and stumbled upon a cave, on the other side stood a beautiful waterfall, beside a tall tower with long golden hair dangling out the window waiting . . .