Tʜɛ Gɪяʟ Oɲ Tʜɛ Gʜosт Sʜɪp

Wendy

What if Peter Pan was killed by Captain Hook? Maybe that happened. It was after the death of Peter and John and Micheal that Wendy was already crying, and the next thing she knew Captain Hook chopped her head off. But one day, Wendy got her sweet revenge. It was the night Captain Hook and his Crew were celebrating by drinking beer and having a feast. Wendy's ghost went inside and killed everyone with Peter Pan's sword, including Captain Hook. After she did that she became the new Captain. You see after Peter Pan's body died, his shadow disappeared and Wendy was sure he was hiding somewhere. She stole the ship and had her Micheal and John become crew members. And now for eternity the ship sails at night, searching for Peter Pan's shadow . . .

60 Years Later

You looked out side and could tell it was about to rain, but you and Uncle Kevin were going fishing anyway, wether it was raining or not. We walked inside the ship with your helpers and crew, they were pretty nice to you, but you didn't really care.

As you sailed away you had this uneasy feeling that you were going to stay out until midnight. You hated when you were out in the ocean after midnight, it was the time of day that sent chills down your spine. You heard alot of stories about four kids that died, and a girl who got revenge and stole the ship.

If you get in her way she will immediately kill you with her giant anchor. But youruncle says their is no such thing as the ghost ship or did the ghosts of the kids exist. But, you pretty sure they were out there somewhere looking for people to kill for pleasure. You shrugged out of the thought and went fishing with your uncle.

It was almoxt sunset and you were getting pretty tired. "How 'bout you go on to bed, I'll come get you when we're done." Your uncle suggested. You dropped your fishing rod, and headed inside to get some sleep.

Your eyes swung open to the sound of the cold wind blowing throughout the room, you sat up and the room somehow looked different, the room was smaller than you remembered and it had less than five timy beds.

What the heck? . . . Where am I? You asked yourself. You climbed out of bed and went to the deck to see if your Uncle Kevin and the others were okay, but when you opened the door to the deck, it was even more different. It was bigger and it had fog surrounding the place.

You were beginning to get creeped out when you saw a moving shadow. You thought you were just seeing things and pushed the thought out of your head.

It was only seconds later when you heard laughing. It sounded like a very young child, you spun around and realized it was the shadow again, only this time it was standing there giggling.

You closed you're eyes and when you opened them the shadow was gone.

You turned around and right behind you and he was there giggling and flying around. You ran to the other side of the deck, and caught you're breath when you heard another noise. It sounded like screeching and dragging.

You stood there eyes widened with fear and schock when you saw a figure of a girl with a pale and corpse like body, with blood stained and torn up clothes and her brown hair was blowing in the wind.

It looked like she was actually crying because of tears and puffy eyes. You grew terrified as she came towards you with her giant anchor that was dragging behind her. You tried to back away, but you were at the end of the ship.

She was so close to you that her anchor was almost touching your feet. It was a long deadly silence until the girl giggled.

"You, young man, will be a fine addition to my crew." She grinned evily.

"What are you--" You stopped when the girl picked up the anchor and swung it towards your head.

You felt the pain of fast sliitting and your head falling off, and the world instantly turned black around you.

A little boy woke up one night in a tiny bedroom with less than five tiny beds, when he got up and went to the deck he heard the sound of laughter . . .