Chapter 5: Wind Moon Lake

"Hey... Can you... Not get so close to me?"

The young man lifted his faced flashing his teeth with a grin.

Gu Ting Yu was completely useless when dealing with this kind of clingy personality. In the world he came from, everyone was polite yet maintained a proper distance from one another. Never was there a person so impossible that, despite being rejected multiple times, still holds on to his hand affectionately, giggling away.

"Do you know the way out of the maze?" he asked the young man, seemingly giving in as he couldn't shake off his hand.

The young man did not reply, childishly swinging Gu Ting Yu's hands, "Bai Zhi Ao, my name is Bai Zhi Ao, what's yours?"

Gu Ting Yu kept his silence, lost in thoughts as he wandered if he could eventually leave this maze alive.

The young man noticed Gu Ting Yu's grim expression, he faked cough and added, "I... I have seen this maze's in charge before, I can bring you to him. When we find him, maybe we'll find our way out."

"Oh? What does he look like?"

"He... Oh, don't worry, he belongs to the lowest level among the Twelve Palaces of the Sacred Beasts, basically he's no different than a guard dog." Although the young man sounded like he was ridiculing, but Gu Ting Yu could sense helplessness in his tone. "This maze connects to the outside world, so very often wild beasts or human may accidentally wander in when they lose their way. Sometimes that in charge couldn't even fend off those intruding beasts you see."

"What a failure-" the young man chuckled.

"Bai Zhi Ao." Gu Ting Yu interrupted.

"Hmm?"

"Can you find me something to eat?" he asks.

The young man's gloomy face immediately bounced back with energy. "You, you wait here okay? I'll be right back, don't go anywhere!!"

His gaze followed the young man as he skipped away. Gu Ting Yu stretched out his hand that was previously held tightly by the young man.

How strange, because he could distinctly sense the young man's sadness--a desperate need to be wanted.

As the duo finished the wild berries that Bai Zhi Ao found earlier, they headed back into the forest.

Bai Zhi Ao seemed to be very familiar with tne forest. Under his lead, Gu Ting Yu never once saw the guiding marks he left behind again.

"We're now heading towards the heart of the forest, but you have to be careful. Other than the low level forest goblin you've seen earlier, this forest is still filled with traps and unknown wild beasts, so you have to follow closely."

"Does 'follow closely' include holding hands?" Gu Ting Yu asked.

"Ah... Of course!" Bai Zhi Ao flashed his usual innocent grin. He took the opportunity to lean closer to Gu Ting Yu.

"You!" Gu Ting Yu barely dodged as the tongue that was supposed to land on his cheek, slid across his lips instead.

Bai Zhi Ao looked surprised like a child who stole honey sweets.

"I've been wanting to ask; how did you manage to chase off those forest goblins?"

"Well- I've been staying here for quite some time, naturally I'll know their weaknesses. Oh right, I've saved your life but you haven't told me your name?"

"I am thankful to you who saved my life, but once we find our way out, we'll go separate ways. There's no need to know my name." Gu Ting Yu replied.

"Hey- If you don't tell me your name then I'll just have to call you Old Man-" Bai Zhi Ao leaned closer to Gu Ting yu as he continued, "Before I came into this maze, I've stayed in the human world for a very long time. Based on your appearance, I guess you've reached the age of old man for a human being?"

"Human?" Gu Ting Yu frowns as he listens, "Aren't you a human too?"

Bai Zhi Ao kept his silence.

Awhile later, Bai Zhi Ao brought Gu Ting Yu to the heart of the forest, the [Wind Moon Lake].

"Hey old man, Wind Moon Lake has healing effects. I soak my body in the lake when I'm injured. It really helps!"

Gu Ting Yu had been hiding the pain aching from the wounds he got from the forest goblins. He looked at Bai Zhi Ao with hesitation. Could he have be observing him all this while?

Keeping in his thoughts, Gu Ting Yu turned his back against Bai Zhi Ao as he removed his clothes. Under the crystal moonlight, Gu Ting Yu presented his body in front of Bai Zhi Ao.

His gaze shifted from top to bottom--the man's sleek short hair, the smooth back view, the slim waist that caves in... that bottom that raises slightly along with those firm thighs... .

Bai Zhi Ao gulps stiffly.

Gu Ting Yu turned his head, "Why are you looking at me?"

"I... I want to bathe with you." Bai Zhi Ao promptly removed his clothes, hurriedly leaping into the lake.

Gu Ting Yu wonders... this young man who lost his way... he's strange.

Gu Ting Yu stepped into the lake. The lake's temperature was lower than he imagined causing him to shiver. He quickly dipped himself into the water, hoping to faster clean his body and get out as soon as he could.

"Uhh..." It's really cold, he thought.

Despite Gu Ting Yu's uncomfortable state, in the eyes of Bai Zhi Ao, it became a different scene.

Gu Ting Yu leisurely walked into the lake, the man's skin shining under the moonlight as he emits an alluring disposition. His eyes shut gently as those red, hard, pointy nipples stood erect as the chilling lake temperature freezed him, water dripping off the skin... Then suddenly the man dives into the water. A moment later, he emerges from the lake as the water splatters around. The pitch-black hair stciking to the man's cheeks. The man stares at the rippling lake as he mutters, "Uh... ."

Gu Ting Yu felt a shadow flashing in front of him as he was taken down by something. As he lost his balance, he swallowed few mouthfuls of water, slightly losing consciousness before Bai Zhi Ao pulled him up.

"Ah! Old man!!" Bai Zhi Ao carried Gu Ting Yu towards the shore, only letting out a sigh of relief after Gu Ting Yu began to breathe normally again.

"Hey old man... you'll catch a cold if you're soaking wet... let me warm you up okay?"

"Uhh..."

Seeing that Gu Ting Yu did not resist, Bai Zhi Ao lowered himself. He dragged his mouth across Gu Ting Yu's lips, licking off the water droplets on his body. His tongue wrapped around his pointy nipples, sucking them in his mouth. Then moving down to his waist, then his thighs and calves. As he finished, Bai Zhi Ao turned Gu Ting Yu's body around, earnestly licking every corner of his back.

His lips soon reached those round bottoms, he parts open the cheeks as he dips his tongue, stirring around the tight ring of muscles...

"Uh... hmm... ."