Chapter 12: Melting

"Dashu, you need to relax some more or else I can't put it in..."

Although Bai Zhi Ao tried to stretch the entrance but his fingers were still struggling to enter further.

"Ughh..."

"Dashu, is it too much?" Bai Zhi Ao paused and carefulky observed Gu Ting Yu.

The fingers that were buried within the muscles were continuously tightened around with every contraction. Gu Ting Yu was having difficulty trying to adapt to the foreign instruction but when he saw Bai Zhi Ao's hurt expression, he suddenly felt uncertain.

"I don't know..." Gu Ting Yu whispered as he closed his eyes.

The fingers started maneuvering again.

Then, they touched a spot that sparked a different emotion, sending shivers down the man's body.

"This spot... does it feel good?" Bai Zhi Ao asked as he studied Gu Ting Yu's reaction, brushing his fingertips over the said spot.

"Aahhh..." Gu Ting Yu lets out a moan so erotic he didn't know he was capable of.

After a few more thrusts, Bai Zhi Ao removed his fingers from the man's body as he held his own arousal in his hands. He leaned foward, speaking into Gu Ting Yu's ear:

"Dashu, I'm putting it in..."

The young lad spread Gu Ting Yu's butt cheeks as he steadily puched his arousal into the entrance.

"Ahhh! It hurts!!"

The ring of muscles contracted tightly around Bai Zhi Ao's erection. The warm sensation made him feel like he was melting into the body beneath him. The young lad took another deep breath as he withdrew his arousal almost completely, then shoved it in again hitting a deep spot.

"Hhhnnn!!" The discomfort caused Gu Ting Yu to inhale sharply as he curled his toes.

Bai Zhi Ao started to set a pace as he watched his arousal dissappear within the warm body. His breathing quickened as he picked up the rhythm.

Gu Ting Yu spread his legs apart powerlessly as his body rocked along with Bai Zhi Ao's movement. The surrounding started to blur out as the pain faded away, replaced by an unexplainable sensation that became stronger with each thrust. The unfamiliar feeling was hard to contain, pushing Gu Ting Yu to his limits.

Bai Zhi Ao was intrigued.

"Ahhnn... Hhnnn... ."

Gu Ting Yu cried out as the mixture of pain and pleasure overwhelmed him.

Damn, I can't stop!

Fascinated by Gu Ting Yu's reaction, Bai Zhi Ao licked the man's earlobe, playing with it between his lips as he husked,

"Love you... Dashu, I love you..."

"AAahhhhh!!"

Gu Ting Yu tightened his legs that were wrapped around Bai Zhi Ao's waist. Amidst the continuous pounding, he could only hold onto the young lad, entrusting himself to him to ease the helpless feeling in his heart.

I've lost it...

To think that there would be a day where I willingly allow a man to do this to me...

__

The next morning came, Bai Zhi Ao woke up with satisfaction and blissfulness. His eyes still closed as he stretched out his hand to hug Gu Ting Yu. But--

Nothing.

The person who was supposed to be lying beside him was gon.

"Hey Dashu?!"

Bai Zhi Ao sat up, panicking.

Did he... did he regret it? He still couldn't accept me? In the end... I'm still abandoned... .

He dropped his head helplessly, pulling his legs to his chest as he hid his face between his knees.

Emotions started to overwhelmed him, tears flowing freely down his cheeks. Bai Zhi Ao felt completely despair.

Then--

"Bai Zhi Ao, what's wrong?"

Apparently, Gu Ting Yu who woke uo earlier couldn't stand the sticky feeling from his in between. So, he headed to the Wind Moon Lake to wash up alone. He even caught a few fishes for breakfast. To his surprise as he walked back, he could already hear Bai Zhi Ao crying from afar.

Gu Ting Yu was shocked, so he quickly fastened his pace, onky to see a crouching Bai Zhi Ao crying as hi shoulder shaked badly.

Gu Ting Yu noticed Bai Zhi Ao's tearful, swollen eyes, triggering a wicked grin in his heart.

How... cute.

Bai Zhi Ao lifted his head up, staring straight into the person before him, incredulous. When the image finally registered in his brain, he pounced into the arms of Gu Ting Yu, wailing even harder.

"I thought... you didn't want me anymore... Hhhnnn..."

Gu Ting Yu gently pat Bai Zhi Ao's head as he comforted him. He almost felt like he just abused a child.

What's worst, he was just done by that 'child'...