Chapter 14: Brutal Assault

T/N: Warning- this whole chapter is basically a mixture of brutal rape actions and bestiality. Please skip if it's not your cup of tea.

__

ait happened in a flash, throwing Gu Ting Yu completely off guard as he was strangled by the neck and lifted off the ground.

Under the moonlight, a half-human, half-wolf, twice the size of an average human being appeared before Gu Ting Yu. The werewolf was covered in grey fur. His face bearing a ferocious looking snout and jagged-fangs. His dreadful claws clutching tighter, forcing Gu Ting Yu into unconsciousness before he could even retaliate.

Just before the man could die from suffocation, the werewolf released his grip, allowing Gu Ting Yu to collapse onto the ground like a broken puppet.

"It has been over a thousand years... who would have thought a human would appear again..." The werewolf's gaze revealed a vengeful spark as he carried Gu Ting Yu on his shoulder and made for the ancient castle.

Deep within the castle's main hallk there was a simple, unadorned wooden bed.

On top of it lied a few female wolves' corpses.

The werewolf discarded the corpses in a corner with disgust, dumping Gu Ting Yu onto the bed.

From time to time, he would capture these she-wolves to vent his urges. When he was done, he would kill them off cruelly.

To the werewolf, venting his urge on those she-wolves was simply a compulsion due to circumstances.

At the present moment, it was the peak of his rut. He licked his lips in satisfaction as he studied the weak human beneath him.

"Very well, human... I won't let you die so easily..."

As if sensing the impending danger, Gu Ting Yu slowly woke up only to find himself in a nightmarish scene.

The gigantic werewolf bared his fangs as he closed the distance between them.

"AHHHH!!!" Gu Ting Yu crawled towards the edge of the bed but was tugged back effortlessly as the werewolf pulled his ankle.

The werewolf easily teared Gu Ting Yu's clothing. The act evoked his tyrannical desires as he narrowed his gaze onto the human being.

Tear him! Mash him! Destroy him!!!

His body shivered in excitement, prompting the werewolf not to delay further. He ruthlessly sinked his razor-sharp nails into Gu Ting Yu's entrance.

"NO!!! AHHH--"

Along wih the piercing, fresh blood seeped out steadily from his entrance.

The werewolf withdrew his fingers, putting them before his mouth as he tasted the blood. He made a malicious smile in response.

Gu Ting Yu struggled to breathe through the pain as if he was stabbed by a sharp knife.

"This is just the beginning..." The werewolf announced cold-heartedly. He lifted Gu Ting Yu's body, positioning above him as he unhurriedly pushed his abnormal length into the man's entrance.

Gu Ting Yu let out a shrilling scream as his body was forcefully pinned downwards. He felt like he was embedded onto an enormous iron rod. His entrance teared wider as more blood trickled out, flowing onto the werewolf's legs.

His body swallowed the lenght under the werewolf's powerful grip. Every inch he took, the werewolf's stretched him inside as he increased his brutality.