Chapter 11: Romance within the forest

Lying in the arms of Bai Zhi Ao, Gu Ting Yu's eyes flutters opens. He paused as he moved his fingers to the lips that were kissed by the young lad.

For some unexplainable reason, Gu Ting Yu felt heartbroken.

He was awake when Bai Zhi Ao was calling out for him earlier. The young lad's desolate words echoed in his ears as Gu Ting Yu hugged him tightly.

Despite Gu Ting Yu's weaken state, he sat up to check om Bai Zhi Ao's injuries.

"Uhhgg... It hurts... ." The young lad frowned unconsciously.

Tears silently rolled off Bai Zhi Ao"s cheeks, "Don't go... Dashu, don't leave me..." Suddenly, as if he was having a nighmare, the young las started struggling.

"Dashu?!" His eyes snapped wide open.

Gu Ting Yu gently pat Bai Zhi Ao's back as he reassured him, "I'm here."

Bai Zhi Ao gripped Gu Ting Yu's hand tightly as he asked, "Do you feel uncomfortable anywhere? Are you injured??"

"No... no.." The man's voice was gentle and warm, "I'm fine."

"Dashu... I..."

Gu Ting Yu hugged the young lad, burying his head underneath Bai Zhi Ao's neck, "It's okay now... It's all over..."

Unknowingly, while the two embraced each other, the same sight was reflected on a crystal ball somewhere deep within the twelve palaces.

There were three men sitting around it amidst the darkness.

The man in the middle lifted his wine glass, extending out an abnormally long tongue as he licked the lurid red wine from the glass.

"Did you see that..." He commented emotionlessly.

"Hmn, how interesting..." The guy on the left said as he smirked conceitedly. He had a pair of stunning emerald-colored eyes.

The man on the right kept his silence.

"The white beast... Who knows what punishment he'll get." The pair of emerald eyes glistened with anticipation.

Bai Zhi Ao felt a tug in his heart, he quickly let go of Gu Ting Yu.

Just a second ago, he felt someone spying on them... not good.

"What's wrong?" Gu Ting Yu questioned as be sense the young lad's anxiety.

"No, it's nothing. Maybe I'm just overthinking." Bai Zhi Ao smiled back at the man.

Suddenly, his cheeks became warm as a hand lightly touched the spot where Bai Zhi Ao was injured.

"Is it still painful?"

Under the moonlight, Gu Ting Yu revealed the gentleness that he rarely showed.

Bai Zhi Ao felt his breathing becoming uneven as he hesitantly pressed his lips against the side of Gu Ting Yu's mouth.

The man, startled momentarily, then hanged his head downward, not revealing anything else.

If it was anyone else, they might be put off by Gu Ting Yu's indifference. But Bai Zhi Ao reacted excitedly.

[He did not push me away!! He did not reject it outright!!]

"If you don't want to continue, you have to tell me... I'll stop."

"Huh??"

When his reaction finally caught up, his mouth was filled with Bai Zhi Ao's taste. Bai Zhi Ao kissed him senselessly, not giving Gu Ting Yu any chance to escape.

Their bodies entwined together as Bai Zhi Ao used his nimble tongue claiming every spot in Gu Ting Yu's mouth. Saliva rolling off the side of their mouth as their tongues intertwined with one another. Gu Ting Yu felt possessed; he unexpectedly did not hate this feeling.

Their lips parted as Gu Ting Yu panted heavily with his eyes half-open.

Bai Zhi Ao traced down the neck, nibbling Gu Ting Yu's collar bone, then lingered on the man's chest. He then placed his mouth over that pointy spot, sucking hard on it as he pinched the other nipple with his fingers.

The pain was soon replaced with a wave of numbness filling every part of his body.

The kisses messed up Gu Ting Yu badly. He looked down and spotted the young lad's quivering lips as he tried his best to relax his body. The places he kissed were littered with bite marks of different depths.

Gu Ting Yu felt his strength leaving him. He held onto Bai Zhi Ao's shoulders, barely supporting himself up.

Unknowingly, the clothes were long gone. Gu Ting Yu felt lost as Bai Zhi Ao licked him fervently.

The young lad continued to indulge himself using his entire body and mind, obsessing over the man before him.

The sexual tension became thicker as Bai Zhi Ao parted open Gu Ting Yu's legs, revealing his round bottom.

"Dashu... You're really beautiful..."

He anchored the man's legs onto his shoulders as the young las leaned forward, brushing his tongue over that blushing entrance.

"Ahh..." Gu Ting Yu arched his neck as his blurred vision gazed upon the night sky.

He was confused... He couldn't reject him...

Gu Ting Yu fell back onto the ground as he lost his support. The tingling waves of numbness spread across his lower half. He could feel the young lad's tongue slipping deep into his entrance, turning, sucking, nibbling, licking... Gu Ting Yu's breath quickened as his gaze blurred. He did not want Bai Zhi Ao to see his shameful self, so he covered his eyes, biting down on his lip, hoping that his voice would not overflow.

The tongue pulled away, leaving the abused hole gasping slightly. Bai Zhi Ao realized that the hole was still swollen from their uncontrollable sex a few days ago. He placed a finger over the entrance then slowly pushed into the tight muscles.

His finger was sucked tightly by the ring of muscles. Bai Zhi Ao gulped hesitantly, "Ughh... Dashu... you're still so tight."

_ _ _

T/N: I swear it's not my fault the author decided to end the chapter like this...