Chapter 3

Tobias's POV

We are half way to school. I figure it is now or never.

"Tris?"

"Yeah?"

"Will you go out with me?"

"YES! I have been waiting for you to ask."

"Why does the guy have to ask?"

"I don't know, I guess it is just jow it goes..."

We both laugh awkwardly. I keep driving until I see the school a block away.

"There is the school." I can't wait to walk inside knowing that the new girl is already my girlfriend. I won't leave her side.

"Yeah..." She looks nervous.

"Don't be nervous. I will not leave your side. I already know both of our schedules. Your locker is #6. My locker is #4. The #5 locker is Christina's. She is nice. You can be good friends. We have the same classes."

She nods and we drive into the parking lot. I see Zeke and Uriah get out of their car and I wave.

They see me and come over. I tell Tris to stay in the car for a second.

"Hey guys!" I say.

"Hey!" They both say.

"I asked Tris out on the way here!" I tell them.

"Woah! What did she say?"

"She said... YES!" I shout. Then I look at my truck where she is waiting.

"We better go, meet you inside." I tell them.

I walk back to the car and open the door for Tris.

"What a gentleman!" She says.

"Your surprised?"

We both laugh and grab our bags. We walk inside and go to our lockers. I see Christina coming our way.

"Hey Christina!" I say.

"Hey Tobias."

"This is the new girl Tris." I point to Tris who shyly hides behind her locker door.

I smirk as Christina goes over and talks to Tris. They seem to be getting along. I grab my books and  close my locker. Tris does the same.

We meet up with Zeke and Uriah and walk to class. The five of us walk into the room and get seats in the back.

The teacher walks in and class goes by fast.

             *Page Break*

             (After School)

Tris and I say goodbye to our friends. We both throw our bags in the car and start to drive.