Chapter 27

Uriah's POV

I let go of Tris. And as Elsa says... Let It Go! Let It Go!

But Toby has different ideas. He spots a knife coming at Tris and pushes her out of the way.

I run towards Tobias and see the knife in his chest. I need an ambulance, but there is no service around here.

I grab Tris and we carry Tobias. As we make our way to the door, I hear Tris crying and screaming. I look at her and see more tears coming from her.

"Tris. He is gonna be ok."

"Im not crying about that."

"What are you crying about?"

"Now Tobias and his sister will be in a hospital. I cant lose them both! I would lose part of myself!"

"Oh..."

"His sister was sooo fun to be with. I have been with both of them for so long. I wanted that knife to pierce through me! Not him!"

By this time she is in tears and is about to pass out. I feel so bad. If only I could have stopped this all from happening.

Tobias is heavy!

Seriously brain!? Thats all you can think about.

Tobias is heavy!

I guess it is.

"Uriah."

"Yes Tris."

"Why did you come?"

"Well Tobias came to my house. He said that you were coming here. I warned him about this. He wanted me to come and help you. I made him come and this happened. So I guess this is kinda my fault."

"If he hadnt come... I would be dead right now."

Listen to her. Its not your fault.