Chapter 23

Tris's POV

I see Tobias walking towards me. I suddenly become paralysed. I cant walk away. I just stare at him as he walks towards me.

"Tris! I have to speak to you." I suddenly get the courage to walk away. so I do.

"Your such an ass!" As I shout this I see Lauren walk over and kiss him again. I hate him. Now is a good time for those pills.

Toby's POV

I need to talk to her before she finds out. Uriah wont leave me alone and no one else will either.

Apparently Tris is actually a lot more sensitive than I thought. Oh well.

I chase her and pull her in the janitor closet. She tried to run but I locked the door.

"Look! I have to tell you something. I am not going to apologize. The fact is that we need to break up and I am gonna date Lauren."

Right after those words left my mouth I felt really bad. Tris burst into tears. So I just walked out of the closet.

Im not really sorry. After everything she has been through. She needs a break and I am just a distraction.

"Hey Lauren. I did what you and I want. So now lets get to class."

"Ok... babe!"

(I will just leave u there. This is the last update. Now this book is completed. This ending shocked ya huh. Comment a :) if you enjoyed the book. Comment a :( if the ending completely shocked you!)