Chapter 8

I wake up in Tobias's arms. I get up and walk over to the street. I see a car and run for it.

I wanna get ran over! I wanna die and I dont want people to remember me as the girl with the insane father.

I jump in front of the car and feel the impact. It is painful until I pass out on the street.

------------------------------

Tobias POV

I wake up and dont see Tris. I walk to the sidewalk and see her. I see an ambulance and a truck with a panicked driver.

I also see Tris lying dead on the street. No! Tris! Please live! I run over and grab her.

I kiss her and see her breathe. She is alive. The ambulance takes her and I ride in the back.

I hold her hand as they put the breathing mask on her. I start to cry and watch as the ambulance speeds towards the hospital.

------------------------------

Still Tobias POV

I walk into her room and feel her soft hair. I start to cry. The doctor comes in.

"Are you Tobias?"

"Yes..."

"Tris is in a coma."

"S-She... W-What!?"

"She is in a coma. We don't know when she will wake up."

"She has been through enough already! Her dad tried to kill her! Her mom abandoned her! She got hit by a truck!"

"I am sorry, but you must leave soon..."

"Umm... ok"

I start to panic and break a vase. I throw a few books and then cry. I walk over and kiss her. Then I leave and try to forget her.