Chapter 22

Toby's POV

I walk out of the hospital room with red puff eyes. I have been crying. I grab Tris's hand and see her smile.

I smile slightly and keep walking forward. I feel sick and I just wanna leave. I saw Tris eyeing some pills and I was worried.

I want Tris to stay strong. As we get into the car Tris frowns.

"That bastard!"

I am shocked by her words. What was she talking about.

"He cant just come into the room and say heart breaking news and then just leave."

"Thats his job."

"He can at least be nice about it, but no! He has to act like a jerk and just leave. He couldnt even say anything comforting!"

"Calm down."

"No! I will not calm down. I will be right back. I need some space..."

I watch her walk off and I suddenly feel guilty. Did I do something wrong or is she on her period. I am a retarded person.

Tris's POV

I walk into the building and demand to see the doctor. I know who he is. He is my dad's friend. His name is Marcus.

He did this on purpose. I hate that man. How could Toby not realize. I thought Marcus was his father.

Maybe Toby was too upset to notice. Its my time of the month anyway. I get a little cranky.

Maybe I should go apologize. I feel bad now. What if he is even more upset?

As I walk out of the building I see her. I see Lauren kissing Toby. I suddenly feel the urge to run and cry.

I start to cry even more when I see Toby stare at me. I run behind the building and grab my phone.

Now to call Christina and Caleb. I heard they started dating cause Will cheated on Christina.

So now to call and be rescued. Now my heart and Toby's heart have been broken in the same day. And because of two different people.