Chapter 19

"What noise? ", Rudolphus Lestrange, asked, turning towards me. Well, he is technically my uncle. But then, Aunt Bella and Uncle Rudolphus were only married for the sake of it and I hated both of them. I had seen Uncle Rudolphus only when there was a Death Eater meeting. He was a spineless man. But, being married to Aunt Bella wasn't exactly easy.

"Petrificus Totalus", I cast, non-verbally.

"Sorry, brother", I said, quietly and hid his body behind a suit of armour.

"Two down. Three to go", I thought and entered the room again.

"What happened, Lestrange? ", Nott asked, as I entered the room.

"Brother is checking if there's anyone awake. He told you and Wilkes to check the staff quarters with him. Jugson and I will take care of them", I said, gesturing to the tied people.

"Come on, Wilkes, then", Nott said and both of them disappeared from the door. I let out a sigh of relief and raised my wand.

"Stupefy", I cast, non verbally and Jugson fell on the floor with a thud.

Soon, the hall was filled was gasps.

"Silencio", I said.

"Shut up, everyone. I'm Draco. ", I said.

"Ennervate ", I said, pointing my wand at Potter and he woke up.

"Potter, are you okay? ", I asked, crouching beside him.

"Yeah, I'm fine", he said, looking up at me.

"Hey! This isn't the time for romance", Ron shouted.

"Help me free everyone", I said and Potter and I released everyone from their ropes.

"All of us owe you, Draco", Hermione said.

"There are still Wilkes and Nott", I said.

"Does someone have a plan? ", Potter asked.

"Let half of us go and search for professor McGonagall while the others capture Wilkes and Nott", Neville said.

"Okay. Hermione, Harry, Draco, Dennis, Dean and Seamus remain with us. Neville, lead the others, search for professor McGonagall,find Kingsley ", Ron said.

"Okay", Neville said and all of them left the hall silently.

"So, we hide Jugson? ", Dean asked.

"No, let him stay there. Wilkes and Nott will examine him when they come in and we'll get some time to attack them", Dennis said.

"Good thinking, Dennis", Potter said, grinning.

"Draco, my wand", Potter said, grabbing me by my arm.

"Here", I said.

"I don't know what I would have done without you", he said.

"You would have managed perfectly fine without me. You defeated the darkest wizard of all times", I said.

"Guys, this isn't the time, everyone hide", Ron said and all of us cast illusionment charms.

"Here they come", Seamus said, softly.

"I thought it was a hoax. Lestrange is missing, the whole castle is silent, Rabastan was lying", Nott said as he entered the Great Hall.

"Jugson", Wilkes said and crouched down next to the Death Eater.

"Petrificus Totalus", Hermione shouted and Wilkes was turned into stone.

"Stupefy", Dean shouted and Nott crumpled to the floor, his eyes widening as he realized what was happening.

"Let's take their wands away", Dennis said and snatched both of their wands from their hands.

"Guys, let's tie them up and leave", Seamus said.

We tied them up and after casting a few more spells we left them in the Great Hall.

"Neville? Neville, where are you? ", Harry was shouting.

"Harry. We've been searching everywhere for professor McGonagall and Kingsley but we can't find them", Neville said.

"Continue searching, everyone. We can't afford to lose McGonagall or Kingsley. Keep on searching", I heard, Harry saying in a distance.

"We'll go check the lake", Ron said, in the distance.

"We'll check the Astronomy Tower", Dean said and walked away.

"Malfoy? Draco? Where are you? ", he shouted, looking back.

"Sorry, I tripped over. Lestrange's shoes are way too big. I couldn't walk fast", I said, trying my best, not to trip again and walked up to him.

"I thought something happened to you. Don't leave me ever again, okay? ", he said and kissed me quickly.

"Where are my shoes and robes?", I asked.

"Engorgio", he said and handed my robes and shoes back to me.

"Don't look at me when I'm changing", I said and changed quickly. .

"Let's go and look for them", he said.

"Okay", I said and both of us set towards professor McGonagall's office.