Lil Yachty

Yn P.O.V:
(PART 1)

I was sitting in my bedroom watching tv and eating popcorn when my phone started ringing. I started looking for it but couldn't find it. I threw my pillows around and finally found it. I looked at it and saw "Ex.😔💔"

I bit my lip as I contemplated answering it. I swiped over before it went to voice mail and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I was curious as to why he was calling me. We haven't spoken to each other for about two months.

"Heeeyy, YN."

"Did-did you mean to call me?" I had to ask just to make sure.

"Yeah I hope this isn't too awkward."

"Yeah--no its fine. Not awkward, not awkward at all. Wassup?" It was kinda awkward but he can't know that.

"You know you have the best taste in music and I just need you."

I started to get butterflies in my stomach and panicked at the same time. He needs me. Just thinking about it made me blush.

"Can you come down to the studio, I need you to give me your opinion on something."

"Uhh, yeah sure. Just let me get dressed and I'll be on my way."

"Alright, just text me when you get here."

"Sure."

I hung up and threw my phone. I rolled out of bed and got in the shower. I let the water run over my body and thought about all the stuff that happened between Miles and I. We've been together since 2014--before he got famous. I helped him get to where he is and I supported him through it all.

I knew from the start that he was very serious about his career, but after the fame things just fell apart. His music occupied all his time and I got none. I held on as long as I could and continued to support him. One night I was fed up and I couldn't take it anymore.

We argued and argued over and over again about the same thing. All I asked him to do was to take a few days off and spend time with me but he didn't. We argued a lot more and I broke up with him and told him I couldn't do this anymore. He didn't want me to go, but I had to. I felt neglected......unloved. After the breakup I always talked to my best friend Kyle. He was there when I was super lonely and sad.

I did my hygiene and got out of the shower. I brushed my teeth and started getting dressed. I put on my sweater, black jeans and my vans. I put my hair into a ponytail and grabbed my phone. I turned everything off and grabbed my keys.

I locked up the house and got into the car

I locked up the house and got into the car. I checked my phone and saw he texted me the address. I put it in my GPS and started the drive. The whole way there I just couldn't stop thinking about what he needed. We haven't spoken in two months and now this. Whatever.

I pulled up and texted him to let him know I was here. He texted me the room number and I went inside. I looked for it and when I finally found it I went it. I heard laughter from Miles and stepped all the way in. Miles and Kehlani were laughing and talking. They both looked up at me and Miles stood up.