Chapter 8: Back To Sleep

Just let me rock, fuck you back to sleep girl Don't say a word no, don't you talk Just hold on tight to me girl Fuck you back to sleep girl rock you back Now where you at? Just dropped my bags I'm coming through to meet ya, oh yeah, to meet ya oh I know you're almost half asleep but you know I might just need ya Girl I need ya, oh Gon' gimme that spare key, oh But if you keep the door unlocked, be ready, oh
     - Chris Brown
...

1 week later (Sunday October 25th)
Ashanti pov

"I still think this house is allot." I said to Chris as we pulled up with the moving truck behind us.

"No baby, you 2nd douting this already?" He asked me.

"No I'm happy for you and me." I said looking at the house that we pick.

We got out the car and I ran up and unlocked the door to our empty new home

We got out the car and I ran up and unlocked the door to our empty new home. A few seconds later Chris came up behind me and hug me from behind.

"You liking it anit you?" He asked me smiling.

"I do." I said smiling.

"Me too, we got a house together." He said excitedly.

"Ou this is nice girl." Gabby said walking in and I turned around and hugged her and August.

"Wassup y'all." I said and August dabbed Chris up.

"So um I never got a invite to the wedding." I said the Gabby.

"Girl the wedding is not until February." She said smiling.

"I love Erica but Imma be yo made of honor right?" I asked her and she chuckled.

"I'll think about it." She said smiling we converstated for a while and my brother and Tyga and Erica should up and we all started unloading the truck and putting our new house together.

...

I'm tired as hell we got the truck unloaded and everyone left and now me and Chris are unpacking the boxes.

"I'm so tir-" I started and sneezed and Chris laughed.

"Bless you." He said.

"Thanks, but I'm tired." I said and got hot. "And hot." I said and he walked over to me.

"Baby you getting sick?" He asked me and placed his hand on my forhead.

"I don't know." I said

"What did you eat?" He asked me.

"Nothing, we've been unpacking all day." I said and he smaked his lips.

"Yo ass need to eat and get some medicine." He said and kissed my cheek. "Come on big baby let's get you in bed." He said and picked me up bridle style and started walking me up to the room.

"No chris we got to finish unpacking." I said.

"No hush up, you need to get better." He said and we made it to our room and he laid me on the bed.

"I am." I whined.

"No you not baby." He said and tucked me in.

"I'm finna go get you some food and some medicine." He said and kissed my forehead.  "Anything in particular?" He asked me.

"No suprise me." I said

"Ight I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said.

...

As I was laying in bed my phone kept going off and I looked at it and it was text from Jay.

Jay😋: Ashanti wyd

Jay😋: y u ignoring me

Jay😋: what the hell did I do to you!?

Jay😋: Ashanti yo ass better answer yo phone!

Jay😋: ASHANTI!!!!

I closed out our messages and went to Instagram and I clicked on the home icon and noticed someone had DM me I clicked on it and it was nothing but Jay. What the hell is wrong with him he is obsessed or some shit.

Now I can't go to sleep for shit so I might as well finish unpacking everything.

I climbed out of bed and back downstairs and walked to the kitchen. It seem so empty down here, I can't wait for Chris to get his game area together.

I started to finish unpacking the plates and cups and everything and the front door open and a few seconds later Chris walked in.

"Why the hell you out of bed?" He asked me sitting a bag from Olive garden on the counter.

"I got bored." I said and he smaked his lips and my phone vibrated and I looked at it and ignored the call.

"Who was that?" Chris asked me and it rung again and I ignored it.

"Nobody." I said sighing. "I'm finna go lay down." I said and he looked at me.

"Who was that Shanti?" He asked again.

"Like I said nobody important." I said and it rung again and it made me even more irritated so I just threw my phone.

"Baby what's wrong with you?" Chris asked me and grabbed me as I stared crying.

"I don't feel good and people are getting on my nerves." I said and he whipped my tears.

"It ok." He said and hugged me and kissed my forehead. He picked me up and took me to our new master bathroom, sat me on the counter and started the bath water.

 He picked me up and took me to our new master bathroom, sat me on the counter and started the bath water

I whipped the rest of my tears and he came over to pick me up and started to take off my clothes.

...

"Here baby." Chris said giving me some medicine as I laid in bed.

"What's this?" I asked him.

"Some night NyQuil." He said.

"Ew no that nasty." I said and he just looked at me.

"You wanna be sick?" He asked me and I nodded no."Then take this." He said and I rolled my eyes and took the small cup from him and threw it in my mouth.

"That shit nasty." I said and laid back in bed and he just looked at me.

"Shut up big baby." He said. "Get you ass to sleep." He said and I smiled at him.

"Can you but me to sleep?" I asked grabbing his shirt.

"Yeah baby girl I'll sing to you." He said and I laughed.

"No chris you know what I mean." I said and he smiled and looked down at me. "I want you baby." I said and got face to face with him and he smiled and licked his lips.

"Let me but yo ass to sleep then."