Declaration Of War

It has been exactly 1 week since the photoshoot and one of the workers called me up saying the magazine's going to be released today at noon. Honestly I'm a little nervous of how the picture will turn out like, we were praised by the workers and Randal saying it was a successful shoot and that they could already hear the good critics rating. But still I'm a little skeptical about it.

I was eating my oatmeal when my phone rang. I looked at the screen to see who it was.

"Yes Ryan" I say eating a spoonful of oatmeal, Ryan is the student body reporter

"I'll be informing about the three new exchange students" he says, I hear a faint flipping of papers through the phone "They just flew in yesterday and are going to attend today"

This was strange how did they got accepted, G&W doesn't accept students who enroll this late.

"What are their names and background?" I asked.

"Uh... one is Noah Jackson his father is a prime minister and his mother is a professor" he continues "Looks like a good kid he's got good grades and is very active in charities and such"

I listened attentively "Okay, who's the next one?"

"Spencer Cantrelle father is a General of the Army and mother is a Lieutenant" he made a low hum and commented "Woah we need to keep an eye on him this guy is practically a delinquent, he has several criminal records mostly about fighting and vandalizing, he was also kicked out of two schools but even though he won first place nine years in a row in the State Martial Arts Championships"

"hmm... " I say continuing "next?"

"Austin Edwards his family owns the 'E Museum of Modern Arts'" he continues "uhh... from the looks of it he's very talented in the arts side, he's been awarded many times for his paintings and sculptures and is interviewed countless times in the newspaper"

"When time will they be arriving?" I asked

"Around break time"

"Alright" I say finishing my last spoon of oatmeal "oh and inform the other student council that there will be a meeting later after school" I hung up and got ready for school

...

"I'm telling you Gwen" I looked at her "It's weird"

She rolled her eyes "Seriously Lauren" she began cutting her steak "You need to relax"

I guess she was right I am worrying too much I began eating my salad when screams came from every direction. I looked around and people were crowding the door, It was just like last time only it was a much bigger crowd.

I made a face, Cameron... that punk I ignored them and continued with my salad. Gwen and Mike looked at each other and Gwen spoke up

"Umm...Lauren, aren't going to do anything about this?" she asked me

"I told them off before" I say to them "I have confidence that my fellow classmates won't make me do it twice, trust me guys it'll die out much sooner than you think"

Boy, I was wrong

Ten minutes passed and they're still there "Okay! I've had enough" I stood up "Mike can you get an air horn from the Gym". He laughed and stood up and after minutes he came back with an air horn in his hand.

"This is going to be amusing" he muttered to Gwen handing me the air horn.

I found my way to where the noise is coming from, I took my heels off and climbed to one of the nearest tables. I held the air horn on my right hand squeeze it the blast startled everyone making them drop to their knees covering their ears.