Parties

It's been one month... ONE MONTH and... I just can't do it anymore... It's just not fading away...

Every time I see Cameron my heart begins to beat faster and faster. Then it won't be long after that that my face will turn red then my palms begins to sweat. I just... I can't do it, I avoided him purposely this month cause he absolutely CANNOT know that I like him.

I searched for a solution on the internet, and it said that when I see the guy less eventually my 'likeness' for him will die out. And that's what exactly I'm doing. But then it's hard since we have to consider the fact that we practically live under the same roof...you know, we eat on the same table and sleep on the same bed. So yes, it is very hard.

So I made up this plan to avoid him. And I'm disappointed to say that it's failing. I frowned at myself as I made the baked mac I promised everyone for dinner. Everyone except Austin was sitting on the living room watching tv as they waited for me to be done.

I was kinda loving how I felt comfortable when everyone was around, well except for Cameron that is. Even if no one was talking, I loved the silence. I noticed that everyone had a specific place in the living room. Noah always sat on the floor his head resting on the couch. He would either be studying or reading a literature book.

Spencer sat on the far left of the couch with Penelope's head on his lap. From time to time they would flirt around but mostly they just get along with talking and goofing around. Austin on the other hand would sometimes be here or at times at his workshop. Someone just ordered all of his paintings and now he was finishing a sculpture that one museum asked him to do. Whenever he's here he always sits on the recliner where he's closer to the wifi, he would always be browsing for new artworks for their family's museum.

Cameron... would usually sit on the right side with his arms stretched along the couch's header. What I noticed over the past weeks was that sometimes he would go home early in the morning. Somehow it made all of us curious that we forced Spencer to confront him but Cameron just said not to worry about it. So we dropped the topic but it really bothered me on what he does that makes him come home late.

But when he's not out usually out he would just lay down and take naps or bug me or the others around. I took a quick peek at him and he looked very bored. He was lying down on the floor with his feet resting on the couch. He was wiggling his toes and seemed to be saying something to Noah. He caught me looking and I glanced away as fast as I could trying to cover my blushing face.

"By the way Cameron" Noah said grabbing his attention from me "You're failing Biology, right?"

Spencer and Penelope held a laugh and Cameron glared at them harshly. He sat up properly from his position and looked at Noah who was smirking.

"I'm not failing Biology!" he defended making his voice louder so I could hear "Well at least... it's not all courses"

Spencer stopped laughing "You think you're that cool, huh? Mr. I'm-Perfect-And-I-Know-It-That's-Why-I-Brag-About-It"

All of us laughed at that truth "That's not true!" Cameron reacted standing up from the floor and tackled Spencer who was already in his battle position. The two boys wrestled as everyone laughed at them. When Spencer was just about to win the door suddenly swung open and Austin entered his attention on his phone.

"Guys! get ready in 30 minutes" Austin announced to everyone "We're going to a party"

Everyone protested "Ehh...I'm not really up for it" Cameron said standing up. Everyone nodded in approval and returned to what they were doing.

Austin rolled his eyes "Come on lazy asses! I need to attend this one"

Everyone ignored him and Austin looked at me desperately "Lauren?"