My Fiancé

I squirmed in my skin-tight leather pants and adjusted my white loose tank top that easily sees my pink bra. I was dressed to depress! My future husband whoever he is will be so humiliated, knowing my father he would have picked a conservative guy. And judging at what I was wearing it was certainly not conservative.

I said my goodbyes to the maids awhile ago mostly to Nanny Cecila and Adam. Sam picked out my Range Rover and handed me the car keys saying father instructed that I was suppose to drive myself there.

I turned the ignition off and observed the building beside me. There were palm trees scattered around it and a gold cursive writing on the front read 'Place 121'.

I got out of my car and removed all my luggage from the trunk. I had 7 Louis Vuitton luggages and had to make two trips from the building to my car just to get them all inside. The interior of the building was very formal and artistic. It had paintings that hung on the wall and instruments lying around everywhere. I nodded, hmm... not bad this place is really nice. I played the keys on my fingers as I approached the receptionist.

"Hi, could you tell me..." I glanced at the room number of the keys "what floor room 462 is?"

"You don't live here, missy" the lady sassed me raising her eyebrow "too expensive for girls like you"

"I'm sorry I didn't know I had to introduce myself to get good service around here, my name is Lauren Greenly" I sized her up.

Glancing at the magazine beside her I slid it in front of her and smiled. She looked down at the cover displaying me in my ringmaster attire and a tiger at my side. Her eyes widened and she looked at me and back to the magazine. The caption read 'Lauren Greenly highest paying teen girl model for this year' I put my shades on and smiled at her one last time.

"Oh, room 462 is it?" She mumbled looking down "That's the penthouse, top floor we'll send your luggage there in a minute"

"Thank you" I said to her and started heading my way to the elevator. People stared at me and my inappropriate attire. They whispered and looked until the elevator doors shut and I was alone. I fought back my sadness and replaced them with anger. I wanted to scream and punch somebody just take the pain away. I wanted to hate father I wanted to. But considering that his money is why I'm living right now, I had to obey him.

The elevator opened and I stepped out to find a single black door at the center with a gold marking that read '462'. Still irritated at the situation I didn't bother to use the doorbell and used my keys to enter.

The apartment was every guy's dream bachelor pad. The living room had two white coaches in the middle with a brown coffee table, it overlooked the city skyline which was magnificent. There was a bar at the right and a kitchen on the left of the the room. The living room had separated into two different hallways on each opposite side.

It was dimly lit in here and I settled myself on the coach reading one of the magazines I had also modeled for. I wasn't sure at what I was suppose to do when a girl giggling emerged out of the hallway. She had blonde hair and the biggest boobs I have ever seen. She spotted me and her eyes widened with humiliation as she tugged her robe tighter around her.
Obviously this girl just had sex.

"Who are you?" she asked me putting both hands on her hips "And why are you here?"

I stood up from the coach as she began to scream "OH MY GOD! I DIDN'T NOTICE! YOU'RE LAUREN GREENLY!"

She stepped in closer to me "I am a huge fan! I'm also a model not as successful as you are but... OH MY GOD!"

"Dammit, Paris! You're so loud" a guy with light brown hair appeared behind her. He had a towel around his waist showing off his lean abs and toned muscles. The guy looked at Paris then to me his eyes also widening "Lauren?"