Chapter 16

"Name's Sirius. Sirius Black." The man in the portrait said. 

"Are you serious?" Teddy said, then realized his mistake.

"Of course I am, Moony's spawn," Sirius said with a smile. Teddy's eyes widened. 

"Wait! What! I'm Moony's son! My dad is a Marauder! Are you joking? After all the times he got mad at me for pranking James Sirius and Albus!" Teddy said. Sirius ignored him as his eyes wandered to Ricky and Addy.

"Ahhh! It's Prongslet Jr.  and Prongsettelet Jr." Sirius said. 

Lilac grinned, "James, Remus and you were three of the Marauders weren't you?" George gave Sirius a look of surprise. "What! Sirius! You-What! I freaking talked about the Marauders in front of you and Remus all the time!" 

Sirius laughed, "As if I was going to tell you my secret, George. Plus, your ignorance was hilarious. And I must say, well done, to you my dear. You remind me of one of my best friends."

Teddy, Addy, and Ricky looked at each other. They knew exactly who Sirius was talking about. 

Lilac asked him who and Sirius, Teddy, Addy, Ricky and George all replied with "Lily Potter". Well, except for George. He said "Hermione Granger" with full confidence.

"George. Hermione wasn't one of my best friends." Sirius said. George shook his head, "Hermione is one of the most brilliant people I know. And according to Remus, she is the next Lily Evans, so then Lilac must be the next Hermione Granger."

Everyone rolled his eyes at him. Lilac then gasped. 

"My great, great grandmother was an Evans!" she said. 

"You four are going to have the best seventh year!" George exclaimed and left the room to go tell Fred about the Marauders. The teens rolled their eyes and talked to Sirus more.

"Uncle George is so weird." Ricky said, "Brilliant, but weird."

However, their 7th year was indeed their best year. Lilac learned more about her past, Ricky took all the advanced classes he could, Addy became a legend in the Gryffindor pranking society, and Teddy enjoyed messing around with his little brother James Sirius Potter, a new Gryffindor-much to Teddy's disappointment. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 years later

April 28, 2021