CHAPTER 10 : A Little Family Time.

Disclaimer : i dont own beyblade or anything.

* * * * * * *
"We are back " Kyoya shouted.

" Ugh..don't be so loud. You damaging my ear drums"he frowned putting his hand over his right ear. 

" Hi...how was your day kakeru?" his mother asked . Hoping it will be a good news .

"Fantasticool mom " he rolled his eyes.

" He even apologized to a boy for being rude " Kyoya Winked. Kakeru glared at her.

" Ooh my baby.." she squealed happily,
hugging kakeru to the death. " I'm so proud of yoouu"

" MOM you killing him" i shrieked.

She looked at kakeru , he was turned blue. " Oh my...im sorry baby" she let go of him .kakeru inhaled deeply.

" Haha you okay bro ?" i patted him on his back.

" Ye..yeah I think I'm ok"

We were eating our lunch when dad came in .

" Hey honey I'm home " he kissed her cheek and sat down on chair.

" So son how was your day ?"

" it was fine dad " he smiled at him.

" It's good to hear it son..." he then turned serious " and don't do  something stupid this time "

"Don't worry dad..this time I won't " Kakeru gulped  , Kyle smiled

. We all ate our lunch happily. Kyoya was washing the dishes. Rangiku was cleaning the table. 

Kakeru and Kyle were playing the guitar in music room. Mom knows how to play piano and dad knows how to dance and play guitar.  That's how they mat each other.

Kyoya and Rangiku walked in to music room. Yes they have music room because they still love to play them.

They also want us to learn it too and we don't even mind to learn it cause its fun.

Mom sat on chair for piano.  I also sat beside her. She starts playing it singing along with it. I  watch her with interest . The music ended . My dad came from behind and hug her. He kissed her cheek .

" You still play it beautifully sweetie "

" Thanks honey"

I was looking at them they both were looking so cute together .

What if I found someone like them , will he love me like they do. I instantly remember nile , I blushed but you can't blame me for thinking like this because nile is a good singer and sometimes stares at me . That's not all , I know I didn't say this at that time but when he helped me down from tree , I felt something in my stomach like..like birds..oh sorry not birds , butterflies .

But I think I started to like him .

oh my god I like Nile Nairu. The most cute boy in school.

. I  snapped out of my thoughts when kakeru starts gaging .

"Eww..stop being lovey Dovey you guys"

We all slightly laughed .

" Don't worry kakeru , one day you will get married with some ugly potato and have a lot of kids" i said playfully. Giggling at the thought of kakeru marring a potato, that would be one of the best day ever.

Kakeru blushed " No way I will not have kids"

" Of course you will , they will be crawling around like a small bugs"

" You are talking like there going to be millions of them" Kakeru face turned pale.

" Ah ha..see i told you, you want kids haha" i laughed.

Kakeru just rolled his eyes.

Mom and dad also laughed.

" It's not true , one day my little prince  will marry a beautiful princess and my princess will marry a handsome prince" mom said hugging kakeru and Kyoya.

We both blushed and smiled at her. Dad also hug all of us.

" And they will give us Many many grandchildrens "

" DAD" we both said at the same time. Dad chuckled .

"Haha you know I really love kids"

I smiled and close my eyes and hug them . I'm glad I have a loving family .

***********
well it's done . I'm not going update soon cause my mother  took away my phone 😣....and yeah don't ask how i update this chapter😑. so for now bye bye

---------------

"I don't own the pic just edit it"