Chapter 18 :Shopping!!!

Shopping Mall.

When you feel at the moment where the whole building is crumbling down on you and you can't do anything but to watch it coming down on you and you're like ' why me'
, well that is what's happening to me right now , sitting in the dress shop , looking at Mei Mei , who look like a wild hippo chasing humans but instead of humans , it's clothes . She was picking them and throwing them at me like she owns them. I may shop alone and a normal type like but this!!! , never shop like a Crazy! .

"Mei Mei when will you stop! , these are enough !" I exclaimed.

"Not till I found more attractive more beautiful more revealing more se-"

Annndd there is where I mute her out . I was looking at dresses who were covering me. How in the world I would wear them? , it will be a night time when I finish changing them for sure .

Mei Mei, me, Laila and Motti are looking for dresses but since I'm sitting here and letting Mei Mei do my work , so I'm sitting here right now. The other two girls went in to another direction .

"Alright done!!!" She turned around to look at me , looking very excited " so now go into the changing room and wear this dress "

she showed me a purple dress and pushed me inside the changing room. I sighed and start changing. God it's so tight against me chest and my hips, how in the world girls wear this , oh I am a girl . I then came out of the changing room and saw the three girls standing there . I feel uncomfortable. They looked at me up and down . Mei Mei smile reached to her eyes , Motti beamed and Laila was... Well Laila.

I spread my arms awkwardly.

"So how I look?" I questioned . Please be a good one.

"You look stunning darling , Nile will drool all over you !!" Mei Mei exclaimed , clamping her hands together.

"Let's try another one !!" And with that she bounced in the pile of clothes... again . I sighed this is going to be a long day and hoping for good one . I turned around to look myself in full length mirror . Showing every curve , oh i wonder how my butt looks in it , I hope they don't look like Mauvi's from Moana movie . Then I got that feeling again of someone's watching me , making me shudder . Then I saw a movement from the corner of my left eye and turned around to see who was it but it's was too late cause there weren't anyone . I shrugged mentally and turned my face away and instead of meeting my self in the mirror , I was met with another dress on my face . I sighed and took it from my Chinese friend and turned around to change again.

We put our dresses , shoes and jewelleries on the counter . The counter lady start packing them .

"- and then I said that it was a lame poke i mean if he really wanted to impress me he should really buy a Lamborghini at least-"
Mei Mei ranted about random things which made me think , is this my friend Mei Mei? and what's she's talking about is even real? and Please Mei Mei it's joke not poke !, I exclaimed in my head .

"You know kung fu girl you shouldn't be so hard on him, at least he bought you some clothes you know" Laila pointed out in her calm icy tone .

"Which was horrible !!! I Mean the beads looked like the were going to fall any minute and the colour!! Seriously I never understand man's test in woman's clothing-" she was cut off by the lady who packed our dresses and gave us the bill .

We brought out our money from our purses and paid the bill . She smiled at us and we smiled back . Just as we about to head out , the counter lady stopped us and mention for me to come to the counter side again . I looked at her confused but with a smile . She said wait for a second . She ducked under the counter and brought up a green shopping bag but it was a little fancy one , you know a gift-bag like type . The lady looked at the package in her hand and then to me .

"You are Kyoya, right"

Holy mother of thousand mollies, how in the heaven did she know my name !!??. I didn't tell her my name.

My friends also looked confused at all of this strange show which start out of no where , with no director , no artist , no spot light man , no camera man and so on .

I nodded hesitantly, still confused. And let me tell you if bright smiles shined like sun , I would've been blind by now .

"Well princess , here's is something that your Prince charming left for you !!" She squealed happily like a teenager-oh stupid she is a teenager (and don't ask why I call her lady) and wait , WHAT!!? Who is this Prince charming and he bought this gift for me , wow I got a secret Santa even it's not winter .

I took the bag slowly from her and my friends came close to have a good look at the bag given by stranger- no not stranger if it was a stranger he wouldn't even bought something for me , which means it's someone who knows me and I got the feeling that it might be him but what was he doing here , we told them to go somewhere else . Hmm guess they must followed us cause they whined a lot especially Chris. I smiled to myself it must be him , who is kind enough to bought something for me (except for her friends) .

I looked at the lady with a shy smile and pink cheeks .

"And don't worry about the money , it's already paid!" She said .

"Do you know how the 'Prince charming ' looked like?" Motti questioned which was on everyone's mind .

"Tan skin , bright eyes and he looked so handsome " she dreamly said .

"Do you think it was Nile?" Mei Mei asked .

"It must be him , I Mean how can someone buy such gift for a complete stranger " Laila pointed out. I looked from her to the bag that was in my hand .

" check out what's in there!!?" Mei Mei said shaking my shoulder like she's the one who got the gift .

I brought it out from the bag and looked at it, it was in a plastic covering and in the down corner of the pack was a small photo of a women who was wearing the clothes that was originally packed in the plastic cover . A small gasp left my mouth and same goes to my friends . It was that clothes that me and Mei Mei fought on it like cats and the cleaning guy came with a broom , he thought that there are cats in the mall but walked away like it wasn't the first time that someone fought on the clothes but when we both saw the hand-buring price , we dropped it like it really burned us . And now here it is in my hands and it was both miracle and confusing.

I saw Mei Mei pouting and I chuckled . Motti laughed as well ,hand on her pouting friend's shoulder for comfort .

"I hope you both live happy forever and also in future " the counter lady said , winking at me ,I blushed hardly because of her meaning of the future .

"Thanks and I hope God gave you someone who you most deserve " I said and she laughed but that laugh it was different from happy it was like a like a broken one but I shrugged it off , must be my imagination.

They all walked out of the shop but they missed the most broken tears that ran down the girls red cheeks .

**********
Sorry guys I didn't update quickly and made you guys suffer for waiting , so I'm really sorry. And by the way I hope u really enjoyed the chapter. And what do u guys think that who was Kyoya's secret Santa.

Vote , comment and share it plz .

NUSA AFRIDI.