Chapter 24 : Breakup

Vote , comment and share it please.

The winters soon came , so as the holidays, everyone was staying cozy near the fireplace . The winter storm was very heavy for few days , making traffic jam . Some were moving to their relatives to spend holidays with. All in all every single person was busy ,Until it soon got over and the school started again . Everyone was groaning , still can't get out of the house let alone bed . But as young life was meant to be spent worse sooo nobody got a much choice . The snow was still on the ground , covering little then before . Kyoya and Kakeru were jumping along the footpath , throwing snowball at each other . They were laughing having great time. The got to the school grounds , Kyoya suddenly stopped , shoving her hand straight , hitting it with the screaming Goofball besides her . Kakeru looked at his sister's weird face , she pointed towards something . Kakeru glanced at the direction where she was pointing .

"A snow is moving in the air ?" She whispered .

When Kakeru looked at it , his eyes bulge out in surprise , indeed a spiky looking snow was moving behind a white car . Kakeru grabbed some snow in his gloved hand , tapping at in a ball, he aimed and threw it in the air , as expected the ball hit it's aim . Suddenly there was a loud growl.

"WHO THE HELL HIT ME !!?" it was non other then Ryuga .

"Uh oh" both said at the same time. With that they both bolted towards the school door and entered , laughing hard at what they did.  They met there friends at the lockers . Kyoya kissed Nile on cheeks , smiling widely . They went to their classes talking about dresses , makeup , cafes . While the boys were talking about games , sports and other things. They were all happy , Kyoya was very happy , she got boyfriend , a group of good friends , and the  bonus is that her bully is reduced because of her friends and maniac but great brother . They spend a lot time together . They planned to go to new cafe , after the school they went to the cafe , they bought coffee , cakes but Kyoya and Kakeru the odd sibblings in the group , bought an ice cream,  In the cold . They threw many rainbow sprinkles as they can on top of the strawberry ice cream.  A few days later the Girls threw a pyjamas party at Laila's house , much to Kyoya's hesitation. Still she acts I-know-it-all , which irritates the greenette. The snow was now melting , they decide to have picnic somewhere. They took pictures , played , pulled pranks . Sometimes Kyoya talked with Ryuga which still nobody knows of her group , except for Kakeru , who didn't said anything. Ryuga was the usual pain in the neck , butt ,arm basically everywhere , now she still talks to him but don't mean she forgot about their kiss that night , she acts like she forgot about that which irritates the Devil . Still they act like spoiled brats when they are together. A very long time has passed but still it feels like very short .

Kyoya was walking in the corridor , smiling from ear to ear looking at her test .

"A+" she thought happily. 

She folded the paper in her bag . She was about to turned around when someone called her .

"Hey !!" A boy , no older then fourteen , came up to her . When he got close , he was so pale , it was like he going to turned into ghost any time . His wide horror filled eyes locked on hers . " yo-you  g-g-got to to outside " he stammered .

"Why?"

He shook his head and ran away while he ran , he shouted "just look in parking !!"

Kyoya wasn't sure what to do , is this a prank? Or was truth . But the look of the boy was very disturbing . Whether it's truth or prank , she can't help but to go out to see what's going on ?. As she moved towards the parking lot , everything seemed normal , until she saw a sight that made her hands moved to her mouth . She just can't believe it even though it was right in front of her . A car , that was parked , shattered in million pieces , but it wasn't someone's car , it was ma'am Unohana Retsu's car . How can someone do this !?. She got closer to it , it was in very poor state and won't be fixed with just some tools. She looked down , there was a big hammer lying on the ground , she bend down to touch it. Whoever done the job , left it here .