CHAPTER 14 : LIES

Hi guys I'm so sorry for the late update , thanks for being patient with me guys .

Disclaimer : i dont own beyblad or anything else.

               **************

Kakeru was walking to find Kyoya but the question is Kyoya was nowhere to be found. He touched his cheek and hissed , that b*stard sure knows how to punch .

" Kyoya " I shouted.

The whole school was empty. Maybe she's gone home , No she won't leave without me . I shouted again.

" Kyoya "

                  -----------------------

Kyoya was laying on floor , sleeping.

" Kyoya "

Her eyelids open slowly. Her eyes were red , her cheeks hurts so much.  The blood was dried now . Slowly lifting her self up with her tiny trembling hands.

" Kyoya "

Someone shouted. It sounds like Kakeru . She lift her self off of the ground. She touched her skin and groaned. It burns like fire . How can he be such a monster.  Horrible flash back came in her mind. She put her hands on her head , trying to shake the bad memories away, she doesn't want to see it , she doesn't want hear it and she doesn't want to remember this day ever again.  She ran out from the class.

" KYOYA !"

She turned to see Kakeru running towards her. He stopped in his tracks and his jaw was hanging. Then his face turned into anger and his hand turned into fist.

" Did he did this to you?" he hissed. I ignored his demand.

" Let's go Kakeru" i turned around to walk away but Kakeru grabbed my arm and turned me around.

" Tell me now Kyoya "

" So what if i tell you,  there's nothing you can do "

" I'll kick his guts that's what I'm going to do " he shouted.

" Just let it go"

"Let it go yeah why not ,my sister almost got killed and you are telling me to let it go " he snarled .

I smiled weakly " you really cared about your sister eh Ka "

He rolled his eyes " Don't change the subject Kyoya "

" Kakeru please "

" NO , We're going to report this to the principal"

" You're so naive Kakeru,  you don't know Ryuga,  even in a court we can't win against him"

"You're saying like his some kind of rich brat"

" He is"

" So what,  our father is a lawyer ,he can put him into a jail"

" Our father maybe a lawyer but Ryuga's father owns a biggest organization company in bey city , so we still can't win against him...."

There was a silence between us but I can feel the anger that raising from Kakeru body. I sighed.

"Let's go Kakeru "

I grabbed his  wrist and walked out of the school. But not before I gone to the girls bathroom and wash my face from sides carefully . I didn't wash my cuts because it will hurt a lot with cold water and doesn't want people to stare at us like we just ran away from death match with bruises on our face . We were walking in silence till my brother spoke.